Skip to main content
orbit-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
January 25, 2007
21:05 Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Jeff McAffer
18:06 Re: Didn't Build for Me [Re: [orbit-dev] Orbit Build process ready for review and contributions] David M Williams
15:01 Didn't Build for Me [Re: [orbit-dev] Orbit Build process ready for review and contributions] Christian Damus
12:12 Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Ben Konrath
January 23, 2007
17:14 [orbit-dev] New Development process and IP policy Jeff McAffer
11:58 Re: [orbit-dev] Finding and Validating Import-Package(s) Jeff McAffer
11:48 Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Jeff McAffer
11:06 Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Ben Konrath
10:33 Re: [orbit-dev] Finding and Validating Import-Package(s) Simon Kaegi
January 22, 2007
21:53 Re: [orbit-dev] Finding and Validating Import-Package(s) Pascal Rapicault
04:05 Re: [orbit-dev] Apache Commons Lang contribution Brandon Ulrich
January 21, 2007
22:26 Re: [orbit-dev] Contributed Jakarta ORO and Commons Net Jeff McAffer
21:47 Re: [orbit-dev] Apache Commons Lang contribution Jeff McAffer
16:58 [orbit-dev] Apache Commons Lang contribution Brandon Ulrich
January 20, 2007
21:08 Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Jeff McAffer
21:07 Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Jeff McAffer
15:35 Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Carlos Sanchez
15:16 Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Ben Konrath
January 19, 2007
10:34 Re: [orbit-dev] Bundle versions DJ Houghton
08:44 Re: [orbit-dev] Bundle versions Thomas Watson
01:51 Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Thomas Hallgren
January 18, 2007
23:39 Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Philip Dodds
23:33 Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Jeff McAffer
23:23 Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Jeff McAffer
23:23 Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Jeff McAffer
23:13 Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Philip Dodds
23:08 Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Jeff McAffer
17:58 Re: [orbit-dev] Bundle versions Pascal Rapicault
17:56 Re: [orbit-dev] Bundle versions Pascal Rapicault
17:05 Re: [orbit-dev] Bundle versions Eugene Kuleshov
16:58 [orbit-dev] Bundle versions DJ Houghton
14:30 Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Thomas Hallgren
11:19 Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Ben Konrath
11:14 Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Ben Konrath
02:51 Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Thomas Hallgren
00:37 Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Jeff McAffer
January 17, 2007
15:34 [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles Ben Konrath
January 16, 2007
18:03 Re: [orbit-dev] Orbit Build process ready for review and contributions Eugene Kuleshov
17:33 Re: [orbit-dev] Orbit Build process ready for review and contributions David M Williams
15:57 Re: [orbit-dev] Orbit Build process ready for review and contributions Eugene Kuleshov
15:18 Re: [orbit-dev] Orbit Build process ready for review and contributions David M Williams
14:14 Re: [orbit-dev] Orbit Build process ready for review and contributions Kim Moir
02:14 [orbit-dev] Orbit Build process ready for review and contributions David M Williams
January 15, 2007
17:42 Re: [orbit-dev] Problems with Batik Contribution Jeff McAffer
January 12, 2007
10:57 Fw: [orbit-dev] bundle naming - ant and junit DJ Houghton
10:53 Re: [orbit-dev] Problems with Batik Contribution Simon Kaegi
10:30 Re: [orbit-dev] Problems with Batik Contribution Christian Damus
10:10 Re: [orbit-dev] Problems with Batik Contribution Simon Kaegi
January 11, 2007
16:21 [orbit-dev] Problems with Batik Contribution Christian Damus
13:01 Re: [orbit-dev] Invitation: Orbit conference call (Jan 9 11:00 AM EST) Scott Lewis
12:32 Re: [orbit-dev] Invitation: Orbit conference call (Jan 9 11:00 AM EST) Thomas Hallgren
12:09 Re: [orbit-dev] Invitation: Orbit conference call (Jan 9 11:00 AM EST) Eugene Kuleshov
12:07 Re: [orbit-dev] Invitation: Orbit conference call (Jan 9 11:00 AM EST) Scott Lewis
11:40 [orbit-dev] Information Update - Description has changed: Orbit Conference Call Jeff McAffer
11:40 Re: [orbit-dev] Invitation: Orbit conference call (Jan 9 11:00 AM EST) Jeff McAffer
January 10, 2007
16:21 [orbit-dev] bundle naming - ant and junit DJ Houghton
15:16 Re: [orbit-dev] Invitation: Orbit conference call (Jan 9 11:00 AM EST) Scott Lewis
14:42 RE: [orbit-dev] Invitation: Orbit conference call (Jan 9 11:00 AM EST) Jeff McAffer
14:32 [orbit-dev] Invitation: Orbit Conference Call (Jan 30 11:00 AM EST) Jeff McAffer
08:31 RE: [orbit-dev] Invitation: Orbit conference call (Jan 9 11:00 AM EST) Oberhuber, Martin
January 08, 2007
05:37 RE: [orbit-dev] Feature projects for Orbit bundles? Oberhuber, Martin
January 07, 2007
17:27 [orbit-dev] Invitation: Orbit conference call (Jan 9 11:00 AM EST) Jeff McAffer
January 06, 2007
15:20 Re: [orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches? Eugene Kuleshov
January 05, 2007
10:41 Re: [orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches? Thomas Hallgren
10:06 Re: [orbit-dev] customCallbacks: A small twist on including pre-built bundles Jeff McAffer
02:27 [orbit-dev] customCallbacks: A small twist on including pre-built bundles David M Williams
01:14 Re: [orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches? David M Williams
00:59 Re: [orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches? Eugene Kuleshov
January 04, 2007
22:40 Re: [orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches? Jeff McAffer
19:32 Re: [orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches? Eugene Kuleshov
17:23 Re: [orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches? Jeff McAffer
13:44 Re: [orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches? Eugene Kuleshov
13:16 Re: [orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches? Jeff McAffer
11:46 Re: [orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches? Eugene Kuleshov
11:04 Re: [orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches? Jeff McAffer
00:20 Re: [orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches? Eugene Kuleshov
January 03, 2007
23:58 Re: [orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches? Jeff McAffer
23:12 Re: [orbit-dev] Tagging orbit bundles at release time? Jeff McAffer
23:09 Re: [orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches? Eugene Kuleshov
23:07 RE: [orbit-dev] Feature projects for Orbit bundles? Jeff McAffer
23:03 Re: [orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches? Jeff McAffer
22:52 RE: [orbit-dev] Feature projects for Orbit bundles? Jeff McAffer
January 02, 2007
06:02 [orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches? Oberhuber, Martin
06:00 RE: [orbit-dev] Feature projects for Orbit bundles? Oberhuber, Martin
December 22, 2006
10:41 Re: [orbit-dev] Feature projects for Orbit bundles? Jeff McAffer
December 21, 2006
10:27 [orbit-dev] Tagging orbit bundles at release time? Oberhuber, Martin
10:24 [orbit-dev] Contributed Jakarta ORO and Commons Net Oberhuber, Martin
04:05 [orbit-dev] Hubert H Leung is out of the office. Hubert H Leung
03:15 Re: [orbit-dev] Feature projects for Orbit bundles? Martin Oberhuber
December 20, 2006
20:21 Re: [orbit-dev] Feature projects for Orbit bundles? Jeff McAffer
14:49 [orbit-dev] Feature projects for Orbit bundles? Oberhuber, Martin
December 15, 2006
03:00 [orbit-dev] FYI: minutes from 12/12 meetings updated David M Williams
December 06, 2006
11:25 Re: [orbit-dev] Packaging 3rd party libs as single-jar-bundle? Jeff McAffer
08:50 Re: [orbit-dev] Packaging 3rd party libs as single-jar-bundle? Christian Damus
07:07 [orbit-dev] Packaging 3rd party libs as single-jar-bundle? Oberhuber, Martin
December 05, 2006
20:39 [orbit-dev] Invitation: orbit conference call (Dec 12 11:00 AM EST) Jeff McAffer
November 22, 2006
19:32 Re: [orbit-dev] Ready to Contribute LPG 1.0 Christian Damus
16:46 Re: [orbit-dev] Ready to Contribute LPG 1.0 Jeff McAffer
14:12 Re: [orbit-dev] Ready to Contribute LPG 1.0 Christian Damus
13:58 Re: [orbit-dev] Ready to Contribute LPG 1.0 Jeff McAffer

Mail converted by MHonArc

Back to the top