From: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff McAffer
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 11:27 PM
To: orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [orbit-dev] Invitation: Orbit conference call (Jan 9 11:00 AM EST)

Calendar Entry

Subject

Orbit conference call

When

Date

01/09/2007

Time

11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (1 hour)

Chair

Jeff McAffer/Ottawa/IBM

Invitees

Required (to)

orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Optional (cc)

I don't see this in my calendar but the minutes of the last meeting call for another Orbit conference call to be scheduled for Tues Jan 9 at 11EST.

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=9&year=2007&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=188

613.287.8000 or 866.362.7064
passcode 874551#

Back to the top