Re: [orbit-dev] Bundle versions

Ok, so the story going forward:
- use qualifiers in your bundle version (e.g. 3.8.1.qualifier)
- if the bundle already has a 4th part, then pad it to 2 digits (e.g.
4.1.0.01_qualifier)
- if people have requirements on specific versions, then we should
recommend that they use a limited version range. (e.g. [3.8.1, 3.8.2))

I will add this information to the wki.