Re: [orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches?

In this context it is simple downloading of built pieces using ftp, http, ...  PDE build includes this in a getBaseComponents phase.  You can implement a customTargets.xml that has that target and does whatever it wants to get all the bits against which you want to build.  From there everything is the same as if you where building.

As for development in the workspace, you can of course check out the Orbit projects inot your workspace or add the built versions to your target.

Jeff

Eugene Kuleshov <eu@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/03/2007 11:09 PM

Please respond to
Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches?

Jeff,

 Can you please elaborate about consuming. So far, convenient ways to
"consume" something for development time are get it from version control
or use update manager. Does Orbit supports either of those?

 Thanks

 Eugene