Re: [orbit-dev] building orbit bundles

Hi Thomas,

On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 08:51 +0100, Thomas Hallgren wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
> If you could provide a more elaborate requirement spec. for this tool (a
> wiki page that explains how Orbit does this would be great), we would be
> interested in incorporating it into Buckminster. The way I see it, it
> ought to be possible to directly materialize any jar as a bundle.

Do you think it would be possible to build Buckminster and materialize
the third party bundle without relying on eclipse to avoid a cycle in
the build dependency tree? Actually, you could probably rely on the
parts of eclipse that don't have third party jars, but that would
complicate the build a little or require some kind of bootstrap process.

Cheers, Ben

Back to the top