Didn't Build for Me [Re: [orbit-dev] Orbit Build process ready for review and contributions]

Hi, David,

I followed the (very clear and easy) steps that you set out in the Wiki for releasing new bundles into the build.  I added the Apache Batik bundles to the 'set1' feature and released with the v200701251713 label (using UTC time as you indicated).  It's now a few hours since then and the Orbit build daemon hasn't built it, yet.

What have I done wrong?  The CruiseControl seems to be healthy; it produced a build early this morning and updates its "waiting since" status every hour.

TIA,

Christian

Christian W. Damus
Component Lead, Eclipse