Re: [orbit-dev] N-builds and orbit bundles from branches?

Jeff,

Can you please elaborate about consuming. So far, convenient ways to "consume" something for development time are get it from version control or use update manager. Does Orbit supports either of those?

 Thanks

 Eugene

Jeff McAffer wrote:
The solution is to stop trying to build the Orbit bundles and just consume the prebuilt ones :-) (sorry I couldn't resist given that I just responded to the other thread about this....)

I don' tthink there really is a way to work around the issue currently. The point of that setting is to force the use of HEAD as the tag. I can imagine some PDE Build changes to facilitate this case but would rather spend the time simplifying any issues you might have in consuming prebuilt pieces.

Jeff

Back to the top