eclipse.org-architecture-council Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
February 08, 06
20:04 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets for AC call tomorrow(Thursday, Febrary 9) Scharf, Michael
19:40 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets for AC call tomorrow (Thursday, Febrary 9) Tim Wagner
February 03, 06
02:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Initial Callisto Update Site Document is Ready for your comments David M Williams
January 12, 06
23:14 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Its a second Thursday ... but nocall? Bjorn Freeman-Benson
12:19 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Its a second Thursday ... but nocall? kai.t.nyman
12:10 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Its a second Thursday ... but nocall? Richard Gronback
12:08 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Its a second Thursday ... but no call? David M Williams
December 23, 05
11:10 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Raw minutes from December 13th Ward Cunningham
09:54 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Raw minutes from December 13th Mike Milinkovich
December 22, 05
17:36 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Raw minutes from December 13th Richard Gronback
December 19, 05
02:20 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What to do with all these architecture pictures? David M Williams
December 16, 05
09:32 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Second half-day raw minutes Richard Gronback
07:23 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Second half-day raw minutes kai.t.nyman
06:05 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Second half-day raw minutes kai.t.nyman
December 15, 05
11:57 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] FW: Steve O'Grady's Slides Mike Milinkovich
December 14, 05
20:17 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Second half-day raw minutes Bjorn Freeman-Benson
December 13, 05
20:05 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Raw minutes from December 13th Bjorn Freeman-Benson
December 12, 05
13:45 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council Agenda (revised) Bjorn Freeman-Benson
December 07, 05
17:59 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Council meetings next week Bjorn Freeman-Benson
December 05, 05
16:11 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] November 8 conference callminutes Richard Gronback
November 25, 05
12:36 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation to present the Plug-in Member's requests for architecture roadmap documents at the next Architecture Council meeting Bjorn Freeman-Benson
November 24, 05
13:21 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] November 8 conference call minutes Bjorn Freeman-Benson
November 17, 05
06:30 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse architecture reference picture kai.t.nyman
November 10, 05
12:03 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] November 7thConference call agenda Tim Wagner
11:45 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: Hotel Information for Council Meetings December 13-15 Sharon Wolfe
November 08, 05
10:38 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] November 7th Conference call agenda jograham
07:48 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] November 7th Conference call agenda Harm Sluiman
01:11 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] November 7th Conference call agenda Bjorn Freeman-Benson
November 07, 05
18:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Monthly phone calls Harm Sluiman
October 26, 05
16:58 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Hotel Information for Council Meetings December 13-15 Sharon Wolfe
October 24, 05
12:47 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] October 11 conference callminutes Gupta, Anurag SEA
October 12, 05
03:39 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] input to the Eclipse architecture kai.t.nyman
October 11, 05
14:50 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] input to the Eclipse architecture Wenfeng Li
13:29 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Project input to architecture Kevin Haaland
12:39 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] October 11 conference call minutes Bjorn Freeman-Benson
12:16 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Bjorn's view of the Eclipse architecture Michael Norman
12:07 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Bjorn's view of the Eclipse architecture Bjorn Freeman-Benson
12:06 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] October 11th Conference call agenda (now with the time!) jograham
11:58 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] October 11th Conference callagenda (now with the time!) Richard Gronback
11:53 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architected Feature definitions David M Williams
11:50 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] WTP architecture slice (Tim's version) Tim Wagner
01:51 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] October 11th Conference call agenda (now with the time!) Bjorn Freeman-Benson
01:33 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] October 11th Conference call agenda Bjorn Freeman-Benson
September 30, 05
10:09 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Second email on the "slightly disorganized but very useful" Eclipse Languages Symposium Bjorn Freeman-Benson
September 26, 05
16:08 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Q4 Council meetings Dec 13, 14, 15 in San Fransisco Bjorn Freeman-Benson
September 20, 05
23:12 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What does your project useforUI-based testing? David M Williams
23:03 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What does your project useforUI-based testing? Tim Wagner
September 16, 05
17:37 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Monthly phone calls Gupta, Anurag SEA
11:10 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Monthly phone calls Scharf, Michael
10:50 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Monthly phone calls Tim Wagner
09:57 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Monthly phone calls Harm Sluiman
September 15, 05
19:40 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Monthly phone calls Bjorn Freeman-Benson
11:33 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Q4 meetings schedule? Bjorn Freeman-Benson
September 08, 05
08:15 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What does your project use forUI-based testing? Harm Sluiman
07:59 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What does your project use forUI-based testing? Richard Gronback
September 07, 05
22:22 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What does your project use for UI-based testing? Tim Wagner
22:12 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Projects in WTP David M Williams
August 25, 05
11:24 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reference to "micro natures" discussion David M Williams
11:23 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Raw notes from 8/25 Architecture council meeting David M Williams
10:46 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Links to logical resources documents Kevin Haaland
09:01 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Raw notes from the first 1/2 day Wenfeng Li
August 24, 05
17:00 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Raw notes from the first 1/2 day Bjorn Freeman-Benson
12:13 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PC slides for plenary Bjorn Freeman-Benson
10:26 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RC Summary for Plenary.ppt Mike Milinkovich
August 17, 05
14:16 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Boston Council meetings (new and improved!; now with more details!!) Bjorn Freeman-Benson
09:50 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IMPORTANT-Dinner Plansfor August 23rd Sharon Wolfe
August 16, 05
22:38 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IMPORTANT-Dinner Plans for August 23rd Harm Sluiman
17:58 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IMPORTANT-Dinner Plans for August 23rd Sharon Wolfe
August 08, 05
14:15 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IMPORTANT-Hotel Reservations for the Council Meetings-August 23-25 Sharon Wolfe
August 07, 05
19:56 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Boston Council meetings (I'm tempted to say "the final revision", but it will probably continue to evolve) Bjorn Freeman-Benson
August 06, 05
21:04 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Finally, the minutes from the *last* meeting Bjorn Freeman-Benson
August 03, 05
17:28 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Boston Council meetings agenda - please read - there are two ACTION items and one IMPORTANT QUESTION in this email Mike Milinkovich
August 02, 05
14:45 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Boston Council meetings agenda - please read - there are two ACTION items and one IMPORTANT QUESTION in this email Bjorn Freeman-Benson
June 06, 05
09:30 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation to the Eclipse Platform "end of 3.1 planning calls" Kevin Haaland
May 26, 05
15:56 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] API spec feedback Wenfeng Li
May 25, 05
02:28 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] API spec feedback David M Williams
May 19, 05
22:59 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] API spec feedback Wenfeng Li
May 18, 05
10:55 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Notes from today Mike Milinkovich
May 17, 05
20:27 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Notes from today Bjorn Freeman-Benson
May 13, 05
13:59 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] The Open Technolgoy Business Center invites Eclipse Council members to a reception Bjorn Freeman-Benson
May 10, 05
23:17 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Portland Council meetings agenda Bjorn Freeman-Benson
May 05, 05
10:45 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Technology PMC, new proposals and you . John Duimovich
April 28, 05
14:24 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Summary of April 27thArchitecture Council confernce call Wenfeng Li
12:51 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Summary of April 27th Architecture Council confernce call Bjorn Freeman-Benson
April 27, 05
11:49 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council conference call Wednesday April 27th 10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST Scharf, Michael
April 26, 05
22:30 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council conference call Wednesday April 27th 10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 7pm CEST Bjorn Freeman-Benson
15:40 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: Hotel Information for May Council Meetings Sharon Wolfe
April 07, 05
16:54 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Hotel Information for May Council Meetings Sharon Wolfe
March 31, 05
11:42 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Council MeetingsAnnoucement Tim Wagner
06:50 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Council Meetings Annoucement Harm Sluiman
00:47 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Council Meetings Annoucement David M Williams
March 29, 05
12:55 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Council MeetingsAnnoucement Gupta, Anurag SEA
12:32 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Council Meetings Annoucement Bjorn Freeman-Benson
February 25, 05
13:54 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: [eclipse.org-requirements-council] Summary of Feb 23rd conference call with Councils re: Roadmap v1.0 Mike Milinkovich
February 24, 05
17:51 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Summary of Feb 23rd conference call with Councils re: Roadmap v1.0 Bjorn Freeman-Benson

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10