eclipse.org-architecture-council Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
November 14, 19
08:16 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: No Call Today Denis Roy
01:45 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: No Call Today Gunnar Wagenknecht
November 13, 19
01:43 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Tomorrows Call (and Fwd: [eclipse.org-committers] IP Policy Update) Gunnar Wagenknecht
October 30, 19
08:54 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 282 - Real-time Specification for Java - Public Review Final Ivar Grimstad
October 19, 19
02:46 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] In-Person Meeting @ EclipseCon Europe Daniel Megert
October 18, 19
17:49 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] In-Person Meeting @ EclipseCon Europe Emily Jiang
14:11 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] In-Person Meeting @ EclipseCon Europe Gunnar Wagenknecht
13:31 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] In-Person Meeting @ EclipseCon Europe Denis Roy
13:27 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] In-Person Meeting @ EclipseCon Europe Daniel Megert
13:20 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] In-Person Meeting @ EclipseCon Europe Gunnar Wagenknecht
12:34 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] In-Person Meeting @ EclipseCon Europe Daniel Megert
October 12, 19
09:00 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Revising the Eclipse IP Policy: Third Party Content Sohn, Matthias
October 11, 19
10:52 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Revising the Eclipse IP Policy: Third Party Content Wayne Beaton
10:32 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Revising the Eclipse IP Policy: Third Party Content Daniel Megert
03:46 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Revising the Eclipse IP Policy: Third Party Content Jens Reimann
03:13 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Revising the Eclipse IP Policy: Third Party Content Hudalla Kai (INST/ECS4)
00:06 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC-less projects Ed Merks
October 10, 19
21:32 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC-less projects Wayne Beaton
16:12 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC-less projects Jesse McConnell
15:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC-less projects Mickael Istria
15:47 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC-less projects Gunnar Wagenknecht
15:26 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC-less projects Jesse McConnell
14:51 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC-less projects Mickael Istria
14:43 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Revising the Eclipse IP Policy: Third Party Content Wayne Beaton
14:30 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Revising the Eclipse IP Policy: Third Party Content Ed Merks
14:00 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Revising the Eclipse IP Policy: Third Party Content Jonah Graham
12:56 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Revising the Eclipse IP Policy: Third Party Content Wayne Beaton
October 09, 19
12:52 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: No Call Tomorrow Gunnar Wagenknecht
October 07, 19
13:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Future of the Automated Error Reporter Infrastructure (AERI) Wayne Beaton
11:30 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [EXTERNAL] Future of the Automated Error Reporter Infrastructure (AERI) Mickael Istria
11:02 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [EXTERNAL] Future of the Automated Error Reporter Infrastructure (AERI) Jeff Johnston
10:37 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [EXTERNAL] Future of the Automated Error Reporter Infrastructure (AERI) Billings, Jay Jay
September 18, 19
05:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Future of the Automated Error Reporter Infrastructure (AERI) Daniel Megert
03:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Future of the Automated Error Reporter Infrastructure (AERI) Ed Merks
01:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Future of the Automated Error Reporter Infrastructure (AERI) Hudalla Kai (INST/ECS4)
September 17, 19
13:53 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Future of the Automated Error Reporter Infrastructure (AERI) Wayne Beaton
September 12, 19
02:52 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Martin Lippert
September 01, 19
09:43 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Updated Event Invitation: Eclipse AC In-Person Meeting Stephan Herrmann
August 29, 19
12:02 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Bypassing CQ for micro releases of 3rd party dependencies Mickael Istria
August 28, 19
13:20 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [EXTERNAL] Re: about_files and JPMS Billings, Jay Jay
09:26 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] about_files and JPMS Gunnar Wagenknecht
07:30 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] about_files and JPMS Hudalla Kai (INST/ECS4)
August 27, 19
17:09 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] about_files and JPMS Nikhil Nanivadekar
15:44 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] about_files and JPMS Gunnar Wagenknecht
August 26, 19
11:00 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [EXTERNAL] Re: In-Person Meeting @ EclipseCon Europe Billings, Jay Jay
August 22, 19
09:31 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] In-Person Meeting @ EclipseCon Europe Emily Jiang
August 21, 19
05:37 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] In-Person Meeting @ EclipseCon Europe Gunnar Wagenknecht
04:18 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] In-Person Meeting @ EclipseCon Europe Martin Lippert
03:13 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] In-Person Meeting @ EclipseCon Europe Gunnar Wagenknecht
03:03 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Einladung: Eclipse AC In-Person Meeting - Do 24. Okt. 2019 08:00 - 08:50 (MESZ) (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) gunnar
July 31, 19
11:29 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Request for feedback on some JSRs Wayne Beaton
July 25, 19
05:09 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSRs for consideration Daniel Megert
01:44 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSRs for consideration Ivar Grimstad
July 24, 19
12:53 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSRs for consideration Wayne Beaton
10:04 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSRs for consideration Wayne Beaton
July 11, 19
20:16 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSRs for consideration Wayne Beaton
June 18, 19
19:52 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Security policy for GitHub projects Jeff Johnston
19:02 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Security policy for GitHub projects Daniel Megert
17:47 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Security policy for GitHub projects Emily Jiang
17:00 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [EXTERNAL] Re: Security policy for GitHub projects Billings, Jay Jay
June 17, 19
15:27 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Security policy for GitHub projects Torkild U. Resheim
15:23 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Security policy for GitHub projects Wayne Beaton
09:49 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Security policy for GitHub projects Sohn, Matthias
08:09 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Security policy for GitHub projects Ivar Grimstad
08:07 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Security policy for GitHub projects Gunnar Wagenknecht
07:57 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Security policy for GitHub projects Jens Reimann
June 13, 19
11:48 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Denis Roy
11:30 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Mickael Istria
08:21 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Jonas Helming
06:57 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Dmitry Kornilov
03:35 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Martin Lippert
May 13, 19
12:14 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] Announcing the BIRT project's intent to participate in Release 2019-06 Gunnar Wagenknecht
12:06 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] Announcing the BIRT project's intent to participate in Release 2019-06 Gunnar Wagenknecht
09:08 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Announcing the BIRT project's intent to participate in Release 2019-06 Aleksandar Kurtakov
08:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Announcing the BIRT project's intent to participate in Release 2019-06 Denis Roy
May 10, 19
20:42 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Announcing the BIRT project's intent to participate in Release 2019-06 Benjamin CabÃ
May 09, 19
10:17 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Jim Hughes
10:00 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Dmitry Kornilov
04:37 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Call Today Gunnar Wagenknecht
02:41 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Emily Jiang
02:39 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Martin Lippert
May 06, 19
13:00 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for June 13th Maximilian Koegel
April 29, 19
02:57 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Mickael Istria
April 26, 19
12:18 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Wayne Beaton
05:13 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Mickael Istria
April 10, 19
08:48 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Canceling tomorrow's call Gunnar Wagenknecht
April 04, 19
15:21 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for April 11th Emily Jiang
11:40 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for April 11th Maximilian Koegel
March 15, 19
09:06 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSRs up for a vote Wayne Beaton
March 14, 19
12:32 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Turn on notifications/reminders for the meeting Gunnar Wagenknecht
12:23 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: Call Today at 1100am Ottawa / 1600 Berlin Gunnar Wagenknecht
11:54 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Turn on notifications/reminders for the meeting Nanivadekar, Nikhil
11:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [CAUTION] Re: Reminder: Call Today at 1100am Ottawa / 1600 Berlin Aleksandar Kurtakov
11:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [CAUTION] Re: Reminder: Call Today at 1100am Ottawa / 1600 Berlin Tsvetkov, Krum
11:20 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: Call Today at 1100am Ottawa / 1600 Berlin Sohn, Matthias
10:16 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: Call Today at 1100am Ottawa / 1600 Berlin Martin Lippert
09:57 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: Call Today at 1100am Ottawa / 1600 Berlin Gunnar Wagenknecht
March 12, 19
15:58 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Missing tomorrow's meeting Billings, Jay Jay
February 21, 19
05:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Ability to assign git issues to non-committers MikaÃl Barbero
February 13, 19
10:52 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Cancelling Tomorrows Call; Next Meeting: March 14 Gunnar Wagenknecht

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10