[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [ACTION REQUIRED]Reminder:Please contribute to the AC F2F Meeting Agenda

Yes,
 
we'll be at the Bayshore Room at the Hyatt, and the 3 councils will meet one after another in the same room.
PC only: 2-3, StAC (which includes the AC) 3-5, AC only 5-6.
 
Unfortunately it looks like Pizza dinna won't work.
See also attached from Anne.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/March_22_F2F_EclipseCon_2009
 
Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
Target Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm
 
 


From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Schaefer, Doug
Sent: Mittwoch, 18. März 2009 15:10
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [ACTION REQUIRED]Reminder:Please contribute to the AC F2F Meeting Agenda

Martin, do you have a meeting room picked out yet? Will we be meeting in the same room as the Planning and stac?
 
D


From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 9:39 AM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [ACTION REQUIRED] Reminder:Please contribute to the AC F2F Meeting Agenda
Importance: High

Hi all,
 
this is a reminder to contribute to our F2F meeting agenda:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/March_22_F2F_EclipseCon_2009
 
I cannot emphasise enough how important this F2F meeting is to move the
AC (and Eclipse as a whole) forward. We have the chance to hands-on
tackle some issues together with the PC, RC and Board reps.
 
Please take 10 minutes time and contribute points you'd like to see covered.
Even if you're unable to be at the meeting, I'd like to have your thoughts.
 
Thanks,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
Target Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm
 
 
--- Begin Message ---
Title: Planning Council meeting at ECon

Hi David,

Sorry for the delay, but we had to wait for some verification from 
Santa Clara on this. Your Planning Council meeting will be in the 
Bayshore Room at the Hyatt, 2-3pm on Sunday. We'll have a whiteboard 
and markers as well as a projector for you to use. The setup up will 
be U-shaped to accommodate the projector. The three council meetings 
(PC, StAC, AC) will be one after the other in the same room.

PC: 2-3pm
StAC: 3-5pm
AC: 5-6pm

Let me know if you have any questions, etc. Thanks, and see you soon.


Anne Jacko
Eclipse Foundation
503-784-3788


GIF image



--- End Message ---