[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting tomorrow at 8am PDT

Hi all,

just a quick reminder that we'll have our monthly AC meeting tomorrow at 8am PDT / 11 EDT:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/April_9_2009

Inspired by the AC BOF we had at EclipseCon, I'd like to change the format of the meeting a little bit compared to the past meetings. The new format will be:
  1. New stuff - everybody on the call get a chance to name things to talk about
  2. Discussion - talk about the new stuff from (1)
  3. Backlog - going over existing items from our bugzilla backlog.
Getting rid of the "administrative" stuff (which I'll start resolving offline rather than on the meeting), I hope that this new format will help us to focus on new, interesting things that are better discussed online. My topics for tomorrow are these:
You can add your new topics on the Wiki (preferred) or just mention them at the start of the meeting. If you cannot attend tomorrow, I'd appreciate regrets on Doodle:
http://www.doodle.com/de2hn5pystwdtxip

Thanks,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm