[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thursday March 12 -- DST changes!

Hi all,

this is a reminder for the AC meeting scheduled this Thursday March 12.

For those located in US or Canada, note that due to the DST change the meeting is 1 hour later for you! The Google Calendar Invitations should have accounted for that, so I hope you are aware and it is not a problem. If you know you can't come, please use the Doodle Poll linked from the Agenda.

Please add items you like to discuss to the Wiki agenda:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/March_12_2009

From my point of view, the most important things to discuss are
We also have a huge (!) backlog of potential things to discuss. Feel free to add to thursday's agenda what you find interesting:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Open_Issues

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm