Skip to main content
eclipse.org-architecture-council Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
August 31, 2018
09:31 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Denis Roy
09:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Mickael Istria
04:17 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Jens Reimann
04:13 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Gunnar Wagenknecht
August 30, 2018
16:43 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Mickael Istria
11:52 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Doug Schaefer
11:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Billings, Jay Jay
11:02 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Mickael Istria
August 29, 2018
22:13 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process 2018 Wayne Beaton
August 18, 2018
03:03 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Working Session @ EclipseCon Europe in Ludwigsburg Gunnar Wagenknecht
August 17, 2018
17:19 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Working Session @ EclipseCon Europe in Ludwigsburg Emily Jiang
13:01 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Working Session @ EclipseCon Europe in Ludwigsburg Daniel Megert
12:49 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Working Session @ EclipseCon Europe in Ludwigsburg Gunnar Wagenknecht
11:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Working Session @ EclipseCon Europe in Ludwigsburg Daniel Megert
11:36 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Working Session @ EclipseCon Europe in Ludwigsburg Gunnar Wagenknecht
August 16, 2018
12:31 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [UNTRUSTED] Re: Regrets for tomorrow's AC call Billings, Jay Jay
11:40 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [UNTRUSTED] Re: Regrets for tomorrow's AC call Jesse McConnell
09:57 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for tomorrow's AC call Billings, Jay Jay
04:36 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for tomorrow's AC call Tsvetkov, Krum
August 15, 2018
16:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for tomorrow's AC call Jonas Helming
03:54 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for tomorrow's AC call Martin Oberhuber
August 09, 2018
10:25 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Call moved to Aug 16 Gunnar Wagenknecht
10:25 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Moving today's call -> Aug 16 Denis Roy
10:24 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Moving today's call -> Aug 16 Gunnar Wagenknecht
09:31 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Jesse McConnell
09:26 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Billings, Jay Jay
09:01 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Wayne Beaton
08:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Tsvetkov, Krum
08:31 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Martin Lippert
June 29, 2018
12:44 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Martin Oberhuber
09:27 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Emily Jiang
03:42 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Call Notes Posted - Next Meeting August 9 Gunnar Wagenknecht
03:11 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Gunnar Wagenknecht
June 28, 2018
18:16 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Jesse McConnell
18:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Emily Jiang
11:57 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Release process (or implementation of release process) related bugs Mickael Istria
09:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Denis Roy
05:59 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Gunnar Wagenknecht
05:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Julien Viet
05:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Dmitry Kornilov
04:02 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Martin Lippert
June 26, 2018
11:56 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Mikaël Barbero
11:16 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Tom Schindl
11:00 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Mickael Istria
10:56 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Daniel Megert
10:53 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Mickael Istria
09:21 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Daniel Megert
05:54 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Mickael Istria
05:53 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Mikaël Barbero
05:42 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Aleksandar Kurtakov
05:13 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Mikaël Barbero
04:42 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Mickael Istria
04:36 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Lars Vogel
04:13 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Aleksandar Kurtakov
03:53 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Lars Vogel
03:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Martin Lippert
03:31 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Mickael Istria
June 22, 2018
09:57 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Extended leave Max Rydahl Andersen
09:01 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reschedule tomorrows call to June 28 Emily Jiang
05:55 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Extended leave Max Rydahl Andersen
June 21, 2018
09:36 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] When should a project leave incubation? Is the 0.x version related? Wayne Beaton
09:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] When should a project leave incubation? Is the 0.x version related? Mickael Istria
09:02 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] When should a project leave incubation? Is the 0.x version related? Wayne Beaton
06:36 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] When should a project leave incubation? Is the 0.x version related? Jonah Graham
06:25 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] When should a project leave incubation? Is the 0.x version related? Mickael Istria
06:21 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reschedule tomorrows call to June 28 Mickael Istria
June 14, 2018
02:07 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reschedule tomorrows call to June 28 Martin Lippert
June 13, 2018
10:02 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reschedule tomorrows call to June 28 Gunnar Wagenknecht
June 11, 2018
04:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Missing next week's meeting Eike Stepper
04:23 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Missing next week's meeting Jens Reimann
04:00 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Missing next week's meeting Mikaël Barbero
June 09, 2018
03:03 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Missing next week's meeting Daniel Megert
02:41 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Missing next week's meeting Martin Lippert
June 08, 2018
19:26 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Missing next week's meeting Gunnar Wagenknecht
16:28 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Missing next week's meeting Torkild U. Resheim
16:25 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Missing next week's meeting Mickael Istria
16:11 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Missing next week's meeting Billings, Jay Jay
June 04, 2018
07:53 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Postmortem Release Path Jesse McConnell
03:32 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Postmortem Release Path Mickael Istria
02:56 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Postmortem Release Path Jens Reimann
June 01, 2018
10:30 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Postmortem Release Path Jesse McConnell
May 31, 2018
19:19 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Postmortem Release Path Billings, Jay Jay
May 30, 2018
13:51 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Postmortem Release Path Jesse McConnell
May 27, 2018
17:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Continuous IP Logs submission/validation? Emily Jiang
17:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Continuous IP Logs submission/validation? Sohn, Matthias
08:07 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Continuous IP Logs submission/validation? Mickael Istria
02:43 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 386 - Java SE 12 Ivar Grimstad
May 26, 2018
15:23 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 386 - Java SE 12 Stephan Herrmann
May 24, 2018
23:44 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 386 - Java SE 12 Wayne Beaton
13:38 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 386 - Java SE 12 Stephan Herrmann
May 23, 2018
11:21 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 386 - Java SE 12 Wayne Beaton
May 17, 2018
04:39 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for call today Mélanie Bats
May 15, 2018
02:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Help me welcome our newest members! Mickael Istria
May 14, 2018
15:41 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Help me welcome our newest members! Wayne Beaton
May 08, 2018
06:08 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 384 - Java SE 11 (18.9) - Public Review Daniel Megert
May 07, 2018
05:07 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Architecture Council Call: May 17 Gunnar Wagenknecht
May 03, 2018
15:31 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 384 - Java SE 11 (18.9) - Public Review Wayne Beaton
04:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Call - May 10 or 17? Gunnar Wagenknecht
04:37 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Call - May 10 or 17? Jens Reimann
May 02, 2018
04:01 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Call - May 10 or 17? Mickael Istria

Mail converted by MHonArc

Back to the top