[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentor needed for Eclipse DROPS

Greetings Architecture Council!

We need a mentor for a new exciting project. If you're interested in helping this project as a mentor, please indicate your interest directly on the cited tracking issue. Or just respond here and I'll set you up.

1. Eclipse DROPS

Eclipse DROPS provides Ops teams a single, centralized and open-source solution for managing, building and deploying applications that is wholly independent of the underlying technology being deployed.

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse DROPS project here.

Thanks in advance!

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top