Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentor needed for Eclipse XFSC Project

I can help as a mentor for this project

-Matthias

From: eclipse.org-architecture-council <eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Eclipse Management Office EMO via eclipse.org-architecture-council <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, 12. April 2023 at 17:42
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Eclipse Management Office EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentor needed for Eclipse XFSC Project

Dear members of the Architecture Council,

This is a gentle reminder for this new project related to Cloud and Gaia-X which needs a mentor. This is the very first project of what we expect to be a new series of projects related to Gaia-X coming under the Eclipse umbrella.

1. Eclipse XFSC (Cross Federation Services Components)

Eclipse XFSC (Cross Federation Services Components) is part of Gaia-X initiative in EU. It develops the software components necessary to set up a federated system that interconnects several participants in a data and service infrastructure with each other, aiming to develop new data-driven services and innovative products.

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse XFSC (Cross Federation Services Components) project here.

Thank you!

Florent

We need a mentor for a new exciting project. If you're interested in helping this project as a mentor, please indicate your interest directly on the cited tracking issue. Or just respond here and I'll set you up.

1. Eclipse PROJECT NAME

--

The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

--

The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top