Skip to main content
eclipse.org-architecture-council Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
October 12, 2018
14:17 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Impossible to find subset of "aggregated" CQs to piggy-back Mickael Istria
13:49 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Impossible to find subset of "aggregated" CQs to piggy-back Wayne Beaton
12:56 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Impossible to find subset of "aggregated" CQs to piggy-back Mickael Istria
12:43 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Impossible to find subset of "aggregated" CQs to piggy-back Wayne Beaton
06:33 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Impossible to find subset of "aggregated" CQs to piggy-back Mickael Istria
October 11, 2018
11:28 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 20181011 Meeting Notes Mike Milinkovich
11:24 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 20181011 Meeting Notes Billings, Jay Jay
October 07, 2018
18:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting Emily Jiang
October 05, 2018
09:48 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting Maximilian Koegel
08:41 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Martin Lippert
October 03, 2018
09:20 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Impossible to find subset of "aggregated" CQs to piggy-back Billings, Jay Jay
02:40 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Impossible to find subset of "aggregated" CQs to piggy-back Mickael Istria
September 28, 2018
16:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process 2018 Wayne Beaton
September 25, 2018
16:36 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentor required for Eclipse Keyple Wayne Beaton
September 13, 2018
11:42 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Gunnar Wagenknecht
11:00 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Denis Roy
10:59 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Dmitry Kornilov
10:52 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Martin Lippert
09:16 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSRs for comment Wayne Beaton
September 09, 2018
09:37 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 384 Daniel Megert
September 06, 2018
12:28 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 384 Mike Milinkovich
06:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 384 Stephan Herrmann
September 05, 2018
17:01 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 384 Mike Milinkovich
16:40 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 384 stephan . herrmann
15:05 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 384 Wayne Beaton
September 03, 2018
03:40 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Mickael Istria
September 02, 2018
18:04 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Gorkem Ercan
August 31, 2018
11:16 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Mickael Istria
10:56 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Denis Roy
10:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Doug Schaefer
10:02 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Mickael Istria
09:31 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Denis Roy
09:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Mickael Istria
04:17 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Jens Reimann
04:13 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Gunnar Wagenknecht
August 30, 2018
16:43 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Mickael Istria
11:52 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Doug Schaefer
11:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Billings, Jay Jay
11:02 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IPZilla rant Mickael Istria
August 29, 2018
22:13 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process 2018 Wayne Beaton
August 18, 2018
03:03 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Working Session @ EclipseCon Europe in Ludwigsburg Gunnar Wagenknecht
August 17, 2018
17:19 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Working Session @ EclipseCon Europe in Ludwigsburg Emily Jiang
13:01 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Working Session @ EclipseCon Europe in Ludwigsburg Daniel Megert
12:49 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Working Session @ EclipseCon Europe in Ludwigsburg Gunnar Wagenknecht
11:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Working Session @ EclipseCon Europe in Ludwigsburg Daniel Megert
11:36 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Working Session @ EclipseCon Europe in Ludwigsburg Gunnar Wagenknecht
August 16, 2018
12:31 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [UNTRUSTED] Re: Regrets for tomorrow's AC call Billings, Jay Jay
11:40 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [UNTRUSTED] Re: Regrets for tomorrow's AC call Jesse McConnell
09:57 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for tomorrow's AC call Billings, Jay Jay
04:36 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for tomorrow's AC call Tsvetkov, Krum
August 15, 2018
16:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for tomorrow's AC call Jonas Helming
03:54 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for tomorrow's AC call Martin Oberhuber
August 09, 2018
10:25 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Call moved to Aug 16 Gunnar Wagenknecht
10:25 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Moving today's call -> Aug 16 Denis Roy
10:24 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Moving today's call -> Aug 16 Gunnar Wagenknecht
09:31 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Jesse McConnell
09:26 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Billings, Jay Jay
09:01 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Wayne Beaton
08:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Tsvetkov, Krum
08:31 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Martin Lippert
June 29, 2018
12:44 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Martin Oberhuber
09:27 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Emily Jiang
03:42 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Call Notes Posted - Next Meeting August 9 Gunnar Wagenknecht
03:11 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Gunnar Wagenknecht
June 28, 2018
18:16 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Jesse McConnell
18:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Emily Jiang
11:57 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Release process (or implementation of release process) related bugs Mickael Istria
09:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Denis Roy
05:59 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Gunnar Wagenknecht
05:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Julien Viet
05:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Dmitry Kornilov
04:02 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Martin Lippert
June 26, 2018
11:56 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Mikaël Barbero
11:16 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Tom Schindl
11:00 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Mickael Istria
10:56 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Daniel Megert
10:53 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Mickael Istria
09:21 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Daniel Megert
05:54 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Mickael Istria
05:53 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Mikaël Barbero
05:42 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Aleksandar Kurtakov
05:13 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Mikaël Barbero
04:42 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Mickael Istria
04:36 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Lars Vogel
04:13 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Aleksandar Kurtakov
03:53 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Lars Vogel
03:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Martin Lippert
03:31 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 336: deprecate pack200 Mickael Istria
June 22, 2018
09:57 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Extended leave Max Rydahl Andersen
09:01 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reschedule tomorrows call to June 28 Emily Jiang
05:55 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Extended leave Max Rydahl Andersen
June 21, 2018
09:36 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] When should a project leave incubation? Is the 0.x version related? Wayne Beaton
09:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] When should a project leave incubation? Is the 0.x version related? Mickael Istria
09:02 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] When should a project leave incubation? Is the 0.x version related? Wayne Beaton
06:36 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] When should a project leave incubation? Is the 0.x version related? Jonah Graham
06:25 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] When should a project leave incubation? Is the 0.x version related? Mickael Istria
06:21 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reschedule tomorrows call to June 28 Mickael Istria
June 14, 2018
02:07 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reschedule tomorrows call to June 28 Martin Lippert
June 13, 2018
10:02 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reschedule tomorrows call to June 28 Gunnar Wagenknecht
June 11, 2018
04:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Missing next week's meeting Eike Stepper

Mail converted by MHonArc

Back to the top