[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Slack (or similar) channel for the AC?

Hello AC!

During our call today, I asked if we should create a Slack account/channel for our council to facilitate fast communication. I took an action item to explore this.

Are there...
1. Any technology preferences or requirements?
2. Strong arguments for/or against doing this?

I wanted to share those questions with the full mailing list since only 6 of us discussed it at the end of the call today. Once the discussion ends, I'll work with the EMO to move forward.

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings, Ph.D.

Back to the top