Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentor needed for Eclipse Project

Thanks Emily!
Maria Teresa

On Wed, Apr 5, 2023 at 1:23 PM Emijiang6 <emijiang6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am happy to be the mentor for this project as I know a bit about this project already.
Thanks
Emily

Greetings Architecture Council!

We need a mentor for a new exciting project. If you're interested in helping this project as a mentor, please indicate your interest directly on the cited tracking issue. Or just respond here and I'll set you up.

1. Eclipse StoreX

Eclipse StoreX provides a Java micro persistence layer built for cloud-native microservices and serverless functions written in Java to store native Java object graphs persistently on disk, and vice versa loading and restoring it in memory on-demand.

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse StoreX project here.

Thanks in advance!
Maria Teresa

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation
_______________________________________________ eclipse.org-architecture-council mailing list eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this list, visit https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/eclipse.org-architecture-council

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top