Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fwd: Mentor needed for Eclipse Muto

Am 22.06.2022 um 18:31 schrieb EMO EMO:
This is a kind reminder. We still need a mentor for the Eclipse Muto Project.
I can take this one ;-)

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper

Maria Teresa

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: EMO EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Jun 20, 2022 at 12:53 PM
Subject: Mentor needed for Eclipse Muto
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings Architecture Council!

We need a mentor for an exciting new project. If you're interested in helping this project as a mentor, please indicate your interest directly on the cited tracking issue. Or just respond here and I'll set you up.

Eclipse Muto provides an adaptive framework and a runtime platform for dynamically composable model-driven ROS software stacks on autonomous vehicles and robots in general. We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse Muto project here.

Thanks in advance.

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation