Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC or parent TLP-less projects

On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 6:28 PM Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
TL;DR: the changes that we're making the IP Due Diligence Process provides a solution to the problem.
As Ed mentioned, we're taking the PMC off of the critical path for the IP Due Diligence Process. With the Eclipse Dash License Tool and our migration over to IPLab we're no longer requiring PMC involvement in the approval of third party content reviews (and have reduced the requirement for a lot of reviews), and we're extending this to include all third party content (i.e., content that is not delivered via the Dash tool) and project content contributions.

Perfect, thanks.

In the meantime, I've unblocked the CQ in my capacity as PMC member.

Thank you.

Back to the top