Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Meeting Details for EclipseCon F2F

Thank you Gunnar! I will be there!
Look forward to meeting you all next week!
Thanks
Emily

On Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at 12:23 AM Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings,

For those who are attending EclipseCon next week, please find the meeting details for our F2F below.

Tuesday (Oct., 25)
Begin: 12:30p local time
Room: Seminarraum 5
(the one at the end of the hallway on the lower floor, south end of the building)

We have the room for 30 minutes and then we have a table blocked at 13:00 (1pm) in the lunchroom.

Looking forward to see you there!

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht