[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed for Eclipse projects

Greetings Architecture Council!

We need mentors for three exciting new projects. If you're interested in helping these project as a mentor, please indicate your interest directly on the cited tracking issue. Or just respond here and I'll set you up.

1. Eclipse ADAAA

The Eclipse ADAAA project provides an Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) Demo Application for the Adaptive AUTOSAR standards.

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse ADAAA project here.

2. Eclipse Chariott

The Eclipse Chariott project aims to to develop a metadata driven middleware/abstraction layer that allows modern programming models to target in-vehicle functions, providing a common way to access the vehicle hardware and sensors, while enhancing the developer journey.

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse Chariott project here.

3. Eclipse eCAL

Eclipse eCAL (enhanced Communication Abstraction Layer) provides a communication middleware for distributed computing systems written in C++ and designed for high performance / low latency communication.

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse eCAL project here.

Thanks in advance!

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top