[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed for new Eclipse Projects (SDV)

Greetings Architecture Council!

We need a mentor for some new exciting projects. If you're interested in helping them as a mentor, please indicate your interest directly on the cited tracking issue. Or just respond here and I'll set you up.

1. Eclipse uProtocol-SDK

Eclipse uProtocol-SDK provides a transport agnostic, layered communication protocol that builds on top of existing automotive and Internet standards, from the mechatronic layer up to the Cloud, to connect software defined vehicle components.

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse uProtocol-SDK project here.

2. Eclipse uProtocol-Android

Eclipse uProtocol-Android provides a reference Android implementation of uProtocol, a communication protocol that connects Software Defined vehicles components, running on top of AAOS (Android Automotive OS).

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse uProtocol-Android project here.

3. Eclipse Heimlig (ex- Sindri)

Eclipse Heimlig is a Hardware Security Module (HSM) firmware for embedded platforms written in Rust.

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse Heimlig project here.

Thanks in advance!

--
Boris

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top