Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentor needed for Eclipse BfB

Happy to help since I'm in the transportation space.

On Tue, Aug 16, 2022, 5:43 PM EMO EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings Architecture Council!

We need a mentor for an exciting new project. If you're interested in helping this project as a mentor, please indicate your interest directly on the cited tracking issue. Or just respond here and I'll set you up.

Eclipse BFB provides a protocol-agnostic interface specification and tooling environment in the ecosystem of mobility and automotive applications.
We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse Bfb project here.

Thanks in advance.

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation