[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentor needed for Eclipse ArchE

Greetings Architecture Council!

We need a mentor for a new exciting project. If you're interested in helping this project as a mentor, please indicate your interest directly on the cited tracking issue. Or just respond here and I'll set you up.

1. Eclipse ArchE

Eclipse ArchE provides a tool for Architecture Modeling following a Model-Based-Systems-Engineering (MBSE) approach.

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse ArchE project here.

Thanks in advance!

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top