[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentor needed for Eclipse Dataspace TCK Project

Greetings Architecture Council!

We need a mentor for a new technical project. If you're interested in helping this project as a mentor, please indicate your interest directly on the cited tracking issue. Or just respond here and I'll set you up.

1. Eclipse Dataspace TCK

Eclipse Dataspace TCK provides a modular test framework to verify interoperability and compliance with Dataspace standards normative requirements, rules, and APIs. The initial target of the TCK will be to develop a compliance kit for the IDS Dataspace Protocol. The TCK will be expanded in the future to include additional dataspace-related standards and initiatives.

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse Dataspace TCK project here.

Thank you
Florent
--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top