Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed for new project proposals!

I can take Ibeji.

Jay

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022, 01:36 Eike Stepper <stepper@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I can take N2D2.

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper

Am 15.09.2022 um 17:32 schrieb EMO EMO:

Greetings Architecture Council!

We need mentors for three exciting new projects. If you're interested in helping these project as a mentor, please indicate your interest directly on the cited tracking issue. Or just respond here and I'll set you up.

1. Eclipse N2D2

Eclipse N2D2 provides a platform for fast and accurate Deep Neural Network (DNN) simulation and full and automated DNN-based applications building.

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse N2D2 project here.

2. Eclipse Ibeji

Eclipse Ibeji provides a prototype that demonstrates and encourages community collaboration in defining what a in-vehicle digital twin should look like and support multiple technical implementations

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse Ibeji project here.

Thanks in advance!

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation