Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentor needed for new project proposal

I am happy to mentor this project.
Thanks
Emily

On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 6:24 PM EMO EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings Architecture Council!

We need a mentor for a new exciting project. If you're interested in helping this project as a mentor, please indicate your interest directly on the cited tracking issue. Or just respond here and I'll set you up.

1. Eclipse OpenSmartCLIDE

Eclipse OpenSmartCLIDE extends Eclipse Theia to provide a development environment that makes it easy to create, compose, test and deploy data-centric full-stack services and applications in the cloud.

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse OpenSmartCLIDE project here.

Thanks in advance!

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation