[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fwd: Mentors needed for new project proposals!

We still need mentors for Eclipse N2D2 and EClipse Ibeji projects, and a new exciting project has been added to the list:

1. Eclipse Ambient Light Services

Eclipse Ambient Light Services provide an expandable SW core-stack implementing Autosar interfaces and allowing to visualize specific ambient light service..

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse Ambient Light Services project here.

2. Eclipse N2D2

Eclipse N2D2 provides a platform for fast and accurate Deep Neural Network (DNN) simulation and full and automated DNN-based applications building.

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse N2D2 project here.

3. Eclipse Ibeji

Eclipse Ibeji provides a prototype that demonstrates and encourages community collaboration in defining what a in-vehicle digital twin should look like and support multiple technical implementations

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse Ibeji project here.

Thanks in advance!

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top