stp-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
April 04, 06
11:14 [stp-dev] ALF Project Demo Oisin Hurley
10:47 Re: [stp-dev] takin' a look at the core model code Daniel Berg
March 31, 06
18:18 Re: [stp-dev] takin' a look at the core model code Alessandro Fredianelli
12:08 Re: [stp-dev] takin' a look at the core model code Oisin Hurley
11:45 Re: [stp-dev] takin' a look at the core model code Daniel Berg
04:11 [stp-dev] takin' a look at the core model code Oisin Hurley
03:20 [stp-dev] ALF Demo - after April 5 IRC 1000-1040 PST Oisin Hurley
March 30, 06
10:40 Re: [stp-dev] building stp Eclipse WebMaster (Denis Roy)
03:05 Re: [stp-dev] building stp Naci Dai
March 29, 06
12:51 [stp-dev] irc log - 29mar06 Oisin Hurley
09:58 [stp-dev] IRC today 29mar06 **time change** Oisin Hurley
March 27, 06
15:01 Re: [stp-dev] WebEx demonstration of ALF Project Oisin Hurley
14:57 [stp-dev] WebEx demonstration of ALF Project Oisin Hurley
14:49 [stp-dev] Highlighting action items after EclipseCon Oisin Hurley
14:47 [stp-dev] minutes of EclipseCon committer's meeting Oisin Hurley
March 22, 06
19:49 [stp-dev] IBM initial contribution ready to view Daniel Berg
19:05 [stp-dev] EclipseCon Committer's meeting and BOF reminder! Oisin Hurley
March 21, 06
13:32 [stp-dev] FYI: Interactions with the SCA project Oisin Hurley
March 20, 06
17:29 [stp-dev] EclipseCon: committers meeting Wed 22 Oisin Hurley
14:03 Re: [stp-dev] Eclipse F2F Alex Boisvert
March 17, 06
09:16 Re: [stp-dev] Re: [tptp-testing-tools-dev] Call 4 Comments: ALF-enabling TPTP P roposal Carl Trieloff
06:01 [stp-dev] Re: [tptp-testing-tools-dev] Call 4 Comments: ALF-enabling TPTP P roposal Antony Miguel
March 16, 06
20:14 [stp-dev] (no subject) Naci Dai
20:13 [stp-dev] (no subject) Naci Dai
14:27 Re: [stp-dev] Re: [Open letter to STP regarding BPEL and other verticals, from the Eclipse BPEL Designer team Kevin McGuire
March 15, 06
17:41 Re: [stp-dev] Re: [Open letter to STP regarding BPEL and other verticals, from the Eclipse BPEL Designer team Alex Boisvert
16:46 Re: [stp-dev] Re: [Open letter to STP regarding BPEL and other verticals, from the Eclipse BPEL Designer team Carl Trieloff
15:02 Re: [stp-dev] Re: [Open letter to STP regarding BPEL and other verticals, from the Eclipse BPEL Designer team Kevin McGuire
04:48 Re: [stp-dev] Re: [Open letter to STP regarding BPEL and other verticals, from the Eclipse BPEL Designer team Stefan Daume
March 14, 06
19:23 Re: [stp-dev] Re: [Open letter to STP regarding BPEL and other verticals, from the Eclipse BPEL Designer team Oisin Hurley
15:01 [stp-dev] Re: [Open letter to STP regarding BPEL and other verticals, from the Eclipse BPEL Designer team Kevin McGuire
12:35 [stp-dev] B2J Commit Antony Miguel
12:32 [stp-dev] B2J commit Antony Miguel
March 13, 06
17:18 Re: [stp-dev] Re: [stp-newsgroup] Open letter to STP regarding BPEL and other verticals, from the Eclipse BPEL Designer team Carl Trieloff
16:07 Re: [stp-dev] Re: [stp-newsgroup] Open letter to STP regarding BPEL and other verticals, from the Eclipse BPEL Designer team Kevin McGuire
15:25 Re: [stp-dev] Re: [stp-newsgroup] Open letter to STP regarding BPEL and other verticals, from the Eclipse BPEL Designer team Kevin McGuire
10:54 Re: [stp-dev] Re: [stp-newsgroup] Open letter to STP regarding BPEL and other verticals, from the Eclipse BPEL Designer team Stefan Daume
10:52 Re: [stp-dev] Re: [stp-newsgroup] Open letter to STP regarding BPEL and other verticals, from the Eclipse BPEL Designer team Michael Norman
10:23 Re: [stp-dev] Re: [stp-newsgroup] Open letter to STP regarding BPEL and other verticals, from the Eclipse BPEL Designer team Carl Trieloff
10:22 [stp-dev] CVS Commit - org.eclipse.stp.b2j.core created Antony Miguel
10:17 [stp-dev] CVS Commit - org.eclipse.stp.b2j.ui created Antony Miguel
March 10, 06
13:41 Re: [stp-dev] Re: [stp-newsgroup] Open letter to STP regarding BPEL and other verticals, from the Eclipse BPEL Designer team Karl . Reti
12:51 Re: [stp-dev] Skeleton outline for Service Creation subproject Oisin Hurley
08:20 Re: [stp-dev] Re: [stp-newsgroup] Open letter to STP regarding BPEL and other verticals, from the Eclipse BPEL Designer team Antony Miguel
07:12 Re: [stp-dev] Skeleton outline for Service Creation subproject Daniel Berg
07:12 [stp-dev] Re: [stp-newsgroup] Open letter to STP regarding BPEL and other verticals, from the Eclipse BPEL Designer team Daniel Berg
March 09, 06
15:52 [stp-dev] Fwd: STP/Corona pre-EclipseCon introduction Oisin Hurley
12:04 Re: [stp-dev] transcript of IRC 8 March 06 Michael Norman
11:21 Re: [stp-dev] transcript of IRC 8 March 06 Carl Trieloff
10:02 Re: [stp-dev] Skeleton outline for Service Creation subproject David . Brandow
March 08, 06
23:48 Re: [stp-dev] Skeleton outline for Service Creation subproject Daniel Berg
16:46 Re: [stp-dev] transcript of IRC 8 March 06 David . Brandow
16:24 [stp-dev] concall: Introduction to the Corona project Oisin Hurley
15:28 [stp-dev] transcript of IRC 8 March 06 Oisin Hurley
12:27 [stp-dev] Oisin's contact details Oisin Hurley
06:51 [stp-dev] Skeleton outline for Service Creation subproject Oisin Hurley
March 02, 06
07:50 [stp-dev] Developers IRC sessions every *Wednesday*! Oisin Hurley
07:13 RE: [stp-dev] Developers IRC sessions every Thursday McManus, Mary
05:59 [stp-dev] Commit: build/readme.html - Code commit guidelines David Bosschaert
March 01, 06
15:27 [stp-dev] IRC Transcript 01mar06 Oisin Hurley
13:06 [stp-dev] Developers IRC sessions every Thursday Oisin Hurley
09:57 [stp-dev] agenda for IRC 01mar06 Oisin Hurley
February 22, 06
10:21 Re: [stp-dev] FW: [stp-newsgroup] IRC transcript from todays session Oisin Hurley
09:49 Test locations (was: Re: [stp-dev] Commit: build/ - Code commit guidelines) Oisin Hurley
February 17, 06
09:21 Re: [stp-dev] FW: [stp-newsgroup] IRC transcript from todays session Michael Norman
08:31 Re: [stp-dev] FW: [stp-newsgroup] IRC transcript from todays session Michael Norman
06:25 Re: [stp-dev] Commit: build/ - Code commit guidelines Antony Miguel
06:12 Re: [stp-dev] FW: [stp-newsgroup] IRC transcript from todays session Antony Miguel
05:57 Re: [stp-dev] FW: [stp-newsgroup] IRC transcript from todays session David Bosschaert
05:47 Re: [stp-dev] FW: [stp-newsgroup] IRC transcript from todays session Antony Miguel
02:45 RE: [stp-dev] Commit: build/ - Code commit guidelines Beaurpere, David
00:37 Re: [stp-dev] Commit: build/ - Code commit guidelines Naci Dai
February 16, 06
22:52 Re: [stp-dev] Commit: build/ - Code commit guidelines Daniel Berg
15:52 [stp-dev] FW: [stp-newsgroup] IRC transcript from todays session Trieloff, Carl
09:44 Re: [stp-dev] Commit: build/ - Code commit guidelines Alex Boisvert
03:54 RE: [stp-dev] Commit: build/ - Code commit guidelines Beaurpere, David
February 15, 06
13:32 Re: [stp-dev] Commit: build/ - Code commit guidelines Daniel Berg
12:49 Re: [stp-dev] Commit: build/ - Code commit guidelines Oisin Hurley
12:11 Re: [stp-dev] Commit: build/ - Code commit guidelines Daniel Berg
09:04 Re: [stp-dev] Commit: build/ - Code commit guidelines Naci Dai
08:00 Re: [stp-dev] Commit: build/ - Code commit guidelines Daniel Berg
February 09, 06
05:21 [stp-dev] Commit: build/ - Code commit guidelines David Bosschaert
February 08, 06
13:14 [stp-dev] IRC log Trieloff, Carl
February 07, 06
11:49 Re: [stp-dev] Committer/Developer commit page v2 rcernich
04:54 Re: [stp-dev] Committer/Developer commit page v2 David Bosschaert
02:08 Re: [stp-dev] Committer/Developer commit page v2 rcernich
February 06, 06
10:09 Re: [stp-dev] Committer/Developer commit page v2 David Bosschaert
10:03 Re: [stp-dev] Committer/Developer commit page v2 Daniel Berg
February 03, 06
05:50 Re: [stp-dev] Commit: build/ - Code commit guidelines David Bosschaert
05:46 [stp-dev] Commit: build/ - Code commit guidelines David Bosschaert
February 02, 06
11:37 Re: [stp-dev] Weekly STP meetings Karl . Reti
10:04 Re: [stp-dev] Committer/Developer commit page v2 David Bosschaert
09:54 Re: [stp-dev] Weekly STP meetings Oisin Hurley
09:52 Re: [stp-dev] Weekly STP meetings Oisin Hurley
09:19 RE: [stp-dev] Weekly STP meetings Trieloff, Carl
07:59 [stp-dev] Committer/Developer commit page v2 David Bosschaert
06:22 [stp-dev] Weekly STP meetings Stefan Daume
February 01, 06
13:53 Re: [stp-dev] [Fwd: Round 1 - Build System Proposal] rcernich
13:25 [stp-dev] IRC notes Trieloff, Carl
12:18 Re: [stp-dev] STP Committer/Developer commit process page Oisin Hurley

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10