Re: [stp-dev] Commit: build/ - Code commit guidelines

I disagree with this approach because the tests should be hosted in the same CVS location but you don't want to co-mingle your tests with your shipped code (directly).  Just my 2 cents.

Regards,
Dan

Alex Boisvert <boisvert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/16/2006 09:43 AM

Please respond to
STP Dev list

STP Dev list <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [stp-dev] Commit: build/ - Code commit guidelines

I agree and would add that you sometime have to write your tests in the
same java package in order to test package-protected members, methods
and classes.

alex