[stp-dev] Weekly STP meetings

Hi guys,

since we have just raised the issue of the weekly STP meeting time I would like to add another suggestion. I propose that we switch from IRC to phone conferences. Personally, I find the IRC type conversation a bit unsatisfactory. Yesterdays meeting had a good conclusion but I think we might have been able to resolve the issue quicker and the discussion might not have gotten so heated if we had been on a conference call. Opinions ?

In terms of the meeting: I would like to stick with Wednesdays.

   Stefan

Back to the top