Re: [stp-dev] Weekly STP meetings

I agree that IRC is preferable at this point. If we need to expand it at a later stage thats fine, but for the moment I think IRC is good - plus its auto-documenting as mentioned previously.

Karl

Oisin Hurley <ohurley@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/02/2006 09:52 AM

Please respond to
STP Dev list <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

STP Dev list <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [stp-dev] Weekly STP meetings

> - With phone someone has to "not" participate and perform the role of
> taking notes to de posted back to the dev list (I am not
> volunteering to do this)

Plus - with a voice call we need to have firmer agendas and stick
to them to prevent rambling. The role of 'chair' is more pronounced.

 --oh