From: Stefan Daume [mailto:Stefan.Daume@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 6:20 AM
To: stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [stp-dev] Weekly STP meetings

Hi guys,

since we have just raised the issue of the weekly STP meeting time I
would like to add another suggestion. I  propose that we switch from IRC
to phone conferences. Personally, I find the IRC type conversation a bit
unsatisfactory. Yesterdays meeting had a good conclusion but I think we
might have been able to resolve the issue quicker and the discussion
might not have gotten so heated if we had been on a conference call.
Opinions ?

In terms of the meeting: I would like to stick with Wednesdays.

    Stefan