eclipse.org-architecture-council Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
October 02, 07
11:19 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Bjorn Freeman-Benson
11:13 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face- to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Doug Schaefer
11:11 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? jograham
September 19, 07
09:18 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Proposal API/extension pointdesign workshop Jeff McAffer
September 12, 07
16:30 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Will there be an EAC call tomorrow? Anne Jacko
16:15 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Will there be an EAC call tomorrow? Oberhuber, Martin
September 05, 07
16:34 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] New jackets will be ready toship soon Anne Jacko
16:29 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] New jackets will be ready toship soon Jochen Krause
August 31, 07
17:20 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] New jackets will be ready to ship soon Anne Jacko
August 28, 07
01:25 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Proposal API/extension pointdesign workshop Mike Milinkovich
August 17, 07
13:44 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC Mentors Wiki Gaff, Doug
08:38 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC Mentors Wiki Harm Sluiman
08:25 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC Mentors Wiki Richard Gronback
August 11, 07
03:58 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Mik Kersten
August 10, 07
13:40 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Proposal API/extension pointdesign workshop Scharf, Michael
11:49 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council wiki page Bjorn Freeman-Benson
11:39 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council mandate Bjorn Freeman-Benson
11:18 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Proposal API/extension point design workshop Boris Bokowski
11:08 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council mandate John Arthorne
04:49 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council wiki page Oberhuber, Martin
August 09, 07
23:46 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council wiki page Bjorn Freeman-Benson
19:12 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Councilface-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Gary Xue
16:58 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Councilface-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Ebright, Don
15:56 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Oisin Hurley
15:39 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face- to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Doug Schaefer
15:34 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Valentina Popescu
13:37 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Naci Dai
13:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? John Arthorne
13:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Harm Sluiman
13:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Stefan Daume
12:42 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Boris Bokowski
12:18 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Darin Wright
12:06 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Darin Swanson
11:57 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Ed Merks
11:56 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council]ArchitectureCouncilface-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Yossi Leon
11:49 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Councilface-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Ingo Muschenetz
11:46 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] ArchitectureCouncilface-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Vandenbrink Mark-A60028
11:39 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Councilface-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Mary Ruddy
11:37 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Richard Gronback
11:34 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? jograham
11:34 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Councilface-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Oberhuber, Martin
11:33 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Councilface-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Mary Ruddy
11:25 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Councilface-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Gaff, Doug
11:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Jeff McAffer
11:13 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe? Bjorn Freeman-Benson
10:33 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council Thursday -not really happening Gaff, Doug
05:23 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council Thursday -not really happening Oberhuber, Martin
04:43 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council Thursday- not really happening Elford, Chris L
03:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council Thursday - not really happening Naci Dai
02:05 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Philippe P Mulet is out of the office. Philippe P Mulet
01:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council Thursday - not really happening Bjorn Freeman-Benson
July 12, 07
17:39 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council conference calls Anne Jacko
July 02, 07
22:14 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Welcome to the new EclipseArchitecture Council Anne Jacko
20:54 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Welcome to the new EclipseArchitecture Council Scharf, Michael
June 28, 07
08:08 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Welcome to the new EclipseArchitecture Council Oberhuber, Martin
June 19, 07
07:53 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Welcome to the new EclipseArchitecture Council Gaff, Doug
02:27 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Welcome to the new Eclipse Architecture Council Naci Dai
June 18, 07
22:17 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Welcome to the new Eclipse Architecture Council Harm Sluiman
21:21 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Welcome to the new Eclipse Architecture Council Doug Schaefer
17:00 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Welcome to the new Eclipse Architecture Council Oisin Hurley
14:48 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Welcome to the new Eclipse Architecture Council jograham
June 16, 07
13:15 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Welcome to the new Eclipse Architecture Council Bjorn Freeman-Benson
June 09, 07
15:55 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Summary of current mentors Harm Sluiman
14:54 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Summary of current mentors Bjorn Freeman-Benson
May 11, 07
23:08 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Proposal API/extension point design workshop Michael Scharf
22:50 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Proposal API/extension point design workshop Michael Scharf
10:18 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Proposal API/extension point design workshop jograham
09:21 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Proposal API/extension point design workshop David M Williams
05:37 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Role definition for a mentor from Apache Oisin Hurley
00:27 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Proposal API/extension point design workshop Scharf, Michael
May 10, 07
12:13 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] When is the next Architecture Council phone meeting? Valentina Popescu
12:04 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Phone numbers for today's call Brian Carroll
12:04 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Phone numbers for today's call Ebright, Don
11:48 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Phone numbers for today's call Ward Cunningham
11:39 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] When is the next Architecture Council phone meeting? Ward Cunningham
May 09, 07
21:55 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] When is the next Architecture Council phone meeting? Scharf, Michael
May 03, 07
18:03 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] My participation in Eclipse councils Gupta, Anurag SEA
April 10, 07
08:53 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Expansion of the ArchitectureCouncil with new Mentors Scharf, Michael
April 07, 07
15:47 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Expansion of the Architecture Council with new Mentors Bjorn Freeman-Benson
April 04, 07
15:40 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Conference call on April 12 - cancelled Anne Jacko
February 21, 07
07:42 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation to speak at committer and project boot camp Harm Sluiman
00:27 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation to speak at committerand project boot camp Brian Carroll
February 20, 07
18:34 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation to speak at committer and project boot camp Ward Cunningham
February 08, 07
13:23 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council call this week Ward Cunningham
12:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council call this week Ward Cunningham
12:08 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council call this week Ward Cunningham
11:42 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council call this week David M Williams
February 07, 07
18:47 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council call this week Ward Cunningham
February 06, 07
12:28 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council call thisweek Brian Carroll
11:19 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council call this week Anne Jacko
January 28, 07
16:41 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Meeting Minutes posted Bjorn Freeman-Benson
January 19, 07
15:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Council Meeting Room Change Lynn Gayowski
January 14, 07
11:56 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council agenda Jan 24 v2 Bjorn Freeman-Benson
January 13, 07
23:25 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council agenda Jan 24 David M Williams
20:44 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council agenda Jan 24 Bjorn Freeman-Benson
January 07, 07
19:11 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council conference call Anne Jacko
January 02, 07
15:36 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Council Meetings - Hotel Deadline Extended Lynn Gayowski
December 20, 06
10:34 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Council Meetings Jan. 23-24 Stefan Daume
December 19, 06
08:47 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Council Meetings Jan.23-24 Ebright, Don
December 18, 06
11:44 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Council Meetings Jan. 23-24 Lynn Gayowski

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10