[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[eclipse.org-architecture-council] 10-Dec Meeting Notes...

Hi all,
 
The 10-Dec AC Meeting Notes are now online:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/December_10_2009
 
Thanks again Wayne for initiating the call and taking notes.
 
Since there was no formal role call this time, we might have got some of the attendance wrong.
Please review the meeting notes and correct if we marked you as "no-show" in error.
 
Action Items:
  • Martin Ask e4 team to pitch a migration talk at EclipseCon. [in progress]
  • Martin Ask PC to think about an "e4 ready" requirement for next year's train [in progress]
  • Wayne to ask EclipseCon PC/Donald if we can get a room for e4 Hack-a-thon (migration, creating plug-ins, etc.)
  • Wayne to discuss "e4 ready" marketing campaign with Ian.
  •  
    Thanks,
    Martin