RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for today's call

Tim,

We ended up covering the topic, as Martin summarized in the minutes.  I didn’t notice this message until now.  I have some sense for the WTP needs from our review of the UI and discussions when we were first working on the Mylyn Connector Discovery, but think that this entire effort would benefit from your input.  In other words, if it doesn’t support the WTP server adapter use case something is wrong.  I’ll start out by sending a bug on the proposal, and we can schedule a separate discussion if that would be beneficial to do before the next architecture council meeting.

Mik

--

Dr. Mik Kersten

CEO: http://tasktop.com