[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Agenda items for today's meeting
I added 2 agenda
items for today, more items welcome:
git at Eclipse - current state of affairs
- is Git for Committers still
up to date with bug
280583 complete for the read-only git of all of Eclipse
- could instructions be simplified for the most common use cases:
- Getting source for a plugin I want to change
- Adding a branch for a patch of mine
- Rebasing my branch to a new milestone
target platform docs
- Today, all searchable documentation is for the development host (e.g.
- When I develop against multiple target platforms, how can I access correct
- Sample use cases:
- Use Eclipse 3.6m4 development host but work on the R3_5_maintenance
brach as target platform
- WTP: Documentation for the server-side target e.g. servlets
- CDT: Documentation for the C runtime I develop against
- RT/Equinox: Documentation for the target I develop against
- Any known solutions? What are people doing today?
- What could be done from an architectural point of view?