Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Discovery of project source repos

Hi Oisin,

Oisin Hurley wrote on 01/15/2010 09:33:48 AM:
> I'm not sure if this is fully an AC issue, but I'll bring it up
> all the same. I've attached a capture of a twitter exchange
> I had with a chap who was feeling a little frustration finding
> source code repos for Eclipse projects. This is information
> is part of the project metadata, and it might be a good thing
> to post it on the http://eclipse.org/projects/listofprojects.php
> page with the other indicators, making it accessible while
> minimally impinging on the projects themselves.
>
> Any comments before I add a bug for this?

Entering a bug is a good idea. We ought to be able to do better. Btw, I would always point people at http://dev.eclipse.org/git/ - it's a pretty exhaustive list where you can get source code from all kinds of Eclipse projects.

Boris

Back to the top