eclipse.org-architecture-council Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
November 23, 08
06:32 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 256220] New: Recruit a Mentor for eclipse SLDT bugzilla-daemon
November 21, 08
12:40 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Face-to-Face meeting at ESE David Carver
11:43 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Face-to-Face meeting at ESE Gunnar Wagenknecht
11:27 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Face-to-Face meeting at ESE Oberhuber, Martin
November 19, 08
14:48 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Top 10 Process Recommendations (was: Eclipse Development Process) David Carver
10:52 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Top 10 Process Recommendations (was: Eclipse Development Process) David Carver
10:28 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Top 10 Process Recommendations (was: Eclipse Development Process) Gunnar Wagenknecht
09:55 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Top 10 Process Recommendations (was: Eclipse Development Process) David Carver
01:59 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Top 10 Process Recommendations (was: Eclipse Development Process) Oberhuber, Martin
November 18, 08
10:06 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] CHANGED AC Face-to-face meeting at ESE Oberhuber, Martin
November 17, 08
13:41 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process Mik Kersten
13:41 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process David Carver
13:30 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process John Arthorne
13:05 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process Mike Milinkovich
12:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process David Carver
12:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process Gunnar Wagenknecht
12:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process David Carver
12:09 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process John Arthorne
09:56 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process David Carver
November 14, 08
17:34 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC presentation for ESE Members Meeting Oberhuber, Martin
14:13 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Accepted: Eclipse EAC Phone Meeting (NEW) Mary Ruddy
05:58 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] How many Rules does Eclipse need (was: Galileo Must-do's) Oberhuber, Martin
03:14 Accepted: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Updated Invitation] Eclipse EAC Phone Meeting (NEW) @ Thu Dec 11 5pm â 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) August Georg Schmidt
November 13, 08
17:12 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] (no subject) Vandenbrink Mark-A60028
15:56 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Move the Dec 11 EAC Phone Meeting (due to SFO board meeting collision)? Oberhuber, Martin
15:35 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Declined: Eclipse EAC Phone Meeting (NEW) Mike Milinkovich
15:20 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 255259] Need one more mentor for the IDE4EDU project bugzilla-daemon
15:15 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 13-Nov Phone Meeting Notes Oberhuber, Martin
15:05 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Calendar invitation for next phone meeting Oberhuber, Martin
14:56 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Updated Invitation] Eclipse EAC Phone Meeting (NEW) @ Thu Dec 11 5pm – 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Martin Oberhuber
14:31 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 255259] New: Need one more mentor for the IDE4EDU project bugzilla-daemon
12:58 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 254906] Mentor needed for FireFly Mobile Web Project bugzilla-daemon
12:31 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: StAC Meeting at EclipseWorld Oct 28 Oberhuber, Martin
November 12, 08
17:05 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting tomorrow, Nov 13 at 11am EST August Georg Schmidt
15:23 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting tomorrow, Nov 13 at 11am EST Gaff, Doug
15:08 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 217263] files like *test* could be skipped bugzilla-daemon
13:59 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting tomorrow, Nov 13 at 11am EST Oberhuber, Martin
12:34 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 253040] Mentors needed for Faceted Project Framework bugzilla-daemon
10:35 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 102963] [bugzilla] Please do not show emails as clear text bugzilla-daemon
November 11, 08
11:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 254906] New: Mentor needed for FireFly Mobile Web Project bugzilla-daemon
November 08, 08
09:28 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nomination of Linda Chan for the Architecture Council David Carver
November 07, 08
21:32 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nomination of Linda Chan for the Architecture Council John Graham
November 06, 08
02:29 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nomination of Linda Chan for theArchitecture Council Gary Xue
November 05, 08
21:56 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nomination of Linda Chan for theArchitecture Council Wenfeng Li
16:17 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nomination of Linda Chan for theArchitecture Council brian . fitzpatrick
14:30 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Better documentation forbuilding Eclipse projects Wayne Beaton
14:11 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nomination of Linda Chan for theArchitecture Council Oberhuber, Martin
13:50 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nomination of Linda Chan for the Architecture Council brian . fitzpatrick
13:40 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Better documentation forbuilding Eclipse projects Nick Boldt
13:07 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Better documentation forbuilding Eclipse projects Andrew Overholt
13:03 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Better documentation forbuilding Eclipse projects Oberhuber, Martin
11:25 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Better documentation for building Eclipse projects Wayne Beaton
11:21 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Better documentation for building Eclipse projects David Carver
10:54 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Better documentation for building Eclipse projects Wayne Beaton
05:05 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 253889] New: Consider using Jira as a replacement of Bugzilla bugzilla-daemon
November 01, 08
23:41 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Using Google (or generally external) features in Wiki and for organization. David M Williams
October 31, 08
20:40 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 253040] New: Mentors needed for Faceted Project Framework bugzilla-daemon
October 30, 08
13:10 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PDT needs a mentor David Carver
12:32 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PDT needs a mentor Oberhuber, Martin
10:50 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PDT needs a mentor David Carver
October 29, 08
12:15 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] EAC 13-Nov-2008 meeting attendance tracking Oberhuber, Martin
05:36 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 167144] Should we have an org.eclipse.common package? bugzilla-daemon
05:05 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 252239] Common Servers Views bugzilla-daemon
October 28, 08
15:05 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What's the process fornominating a new member? Mike Milinkovich
15:01 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What's the process fornominating a new member? Oberhuber, Martin
14:32 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] ACface-to-facemeetings atESE (around Nov 19) and SFO (around Dec 10) Schaefer, Doug
14:28 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC face-to-facemeetings atESE (around Nov 19) and SFO (around Dec 10) brian . fitzpatrick
14:17 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC face-to-facemeetings atESE (around Nov 19) and SFO (around Dec 10) Schaefer, Doug
14:16 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC face-to-facemeetings atESE (around Nov 19) and SFO (around Dec 10) Oberhuber, Martin
14:03 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC face-to-facemeetings at ESE (around Nov 19) and SFO (around Dec 10) Boris Bokowski
13:22 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC face-to-facemeetings at ESE (around Nov 19) and SFO (around Dec 10) Oberhuber, Martin
October 27, 08
11:11 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [URGENT] Channel for IP Discussions (was: Update - Backlog - Email Avoidance Week) Mike Milinkovich
10:51 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [URGENT] Channel for IP Discussions (was: Update - Backlog - Email Avoidance Week) Oberhuber, Martin
October 24, 08
11:29 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 252015] New: Here's something you should know... bugzilla-daemon
October 22, 08
17:25 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What's the process for nominating a new member? brian . fitzpatrick
13:54 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 251747] New: Interactions of committers with the community - private discussions bugzilla-daemon
09:45 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [URGENT] AC face-to-face meetings at ESE (around Nov 19) and SFO (around Dec 10) Oberhuber, Martin
October 20, 08
11:06 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] StAC Meeting Reminder and Details - Last chance to RSVP. Donald Smith
October 14, 08
15:17 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 250763] Policy for AC bugzilla vs AC mailing list traffic bugzilla-daemon
15:00 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 250823] Request a TAG for important E-Mail to the AC bugzilla-daemon
14:09 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 250823] New: Request a TAG for important E-Mail to the AC bugzilla-daemon
08:05 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 250763] Policy for AC bugzilla vs AC mailing list traffic bugzilla-daemon
08:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 250763] New: Policy for AC bugzilla vs AC mailing list traffic bugzilla-daemon
October 10, 08
16:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 249959] [discussion] How to treat copyright headers for checked-in generated sources? bugzilla-daemon
10:06 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 250320] Create a medium for discussions among all committers bugzilla-daemon
09:59 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 250317] Improve disseminating information from EMO top-down bugzilla-daemon
09:18 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 250320] Create a medium for discussions among all committers bugzilla-daemon
09:00 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 250320] Create a medium for discussions among all committers bugzilla-daemon
08:48 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 250320] Create a medium for discussions among all committers bugzilla-daemon
07:56 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC Phone Meeting - Oct 9 Notes Jochen Krause
05:35 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 250348] Starting at AC or how to get new members running bugzilla-daemon
04:26 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 250320] Create a medium for discussions among all committers bugzilla-daemon
04:14 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 250320] Create an eclipse.org-committers-announce mailing list bugzilla-daemon
03:52 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 250315] Improve Attendance tracking for AC Calls bugzilla-daemon
03:48 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 250315] Improve Attendance tracking for AC Calls bugzilla-daemon
02:57 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 250315] Improve Attendance tracking for AC Calls bugzilla-daemon
October 09, 08
22:02 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Using Google (or generally external) features in Wiki and for organization. Jeff McAffer
20:12 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 250320] Create an eclipse.org-committers-announce mailing list bugzilla-daemon
17:36 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Using Google (or generally external) features in Wiki and for organization. Ed Merks
17:21 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 250348] New: Starting at AC or how to get new members running bugzilla-daemon

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10