From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Ross
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 7:16 PM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Feedback on LTS slide presentation ...

Thank you for the feedback David, that's a good idea and makes a lot of sense. It is one release with the LTS phase starting after SR2. I'll illustrate it that way. Similar for VLTS, it makes sense to show the VLTS time period after the LTS phase ends.

And thanks Kim for the correction for 4.2 builds.

Much appreciated.

Andrew