Skip to main content
eclipse.org-architecture-council Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
May 28, 2009
09:32 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: JSRs Wayne Beaton
02:55 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: JSRs Sven Efftinge
01:23 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Tracking Bugs via Milestone David Carver
May 27, 2009
15:12 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: JSRs Oberhuber, Martin
13:27 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: JSRs Mike Milinkovich
12:56 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSRs Boris Bokowski
May 26, 2009
12:49 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] FW: New and Noteworthy format or template Oberhuber, Martin
May 14, 2009
07:53 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Schaefer, Doug
May 13, 2009
22:29 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets Wayne Beaton
16:03 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Updated Invitation] EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu May 14 5:10pm – 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx) Martin Oberhuber
16:02 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC call tomorrow will be 10 minutes later Oberhuber, Martin
10:30 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Agenda for Thursday Meeting Ed Merks
10:09 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Agenda for Thursday Meeting Cédric Brun
09:56 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Agenda for Thursday Meeting Sven Efftinge
09:52 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Agenda for Thursday Meeting Cédric Brun
May 12, 2009
08:23 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Agenda for Thursday Meeting Oberhuber, Martin
08:13 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Invitation] EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu May 14 5pm – 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx) Martin Oberhuber
May 11, 2009
23:56 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 237041] Provide an auto-responder to private emails bugzilla-daemon
14:06 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Re: Eclipse Repository Best Practices Gunnar Wagenknecht
May 03, 2009
11:14 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 274752] dual license eclipse also under the GPL, and LGPL bugzilla-daemon
May 01, 2009
10:02 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AUTO: Eugene Chan/Toronto/IBM is out of the office. (May 1-May 18) (returning 05/19/2009) Eugene Chan
09:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers Should Know David Carver
04:17 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers Should Know Oisin Hurley
April 30, 2009
17:51 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers Should Know Oliver E Cole
15:44 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers Should Know Wayne Beaton
15:40 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Community Development for Eclipse Projects Wayne Beaton
15:30 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers Should Know David Carver
15:21 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Community Development for Eclipse Projects brian . fitzpatrick
15:11 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers Should Know Wayne Beaton
15:08 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Community Development for Eclipse Projects Wayne Beaton
April 27, 2009
12:00 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Resigning from the Architecture Council Bjorn Freeman-Benson
April 22, 2009
10:14 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 273262] New: Request common Bugzilla markup to identify patches post SR2 bugzilla-daemon
April 14, 2009
13:20 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] How to customize your wiki left nav so it matches the left nav on your php web pages Wayne Beaton
April 13, 2009
10:00 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] How to customize your wiki left nav so it matches the left nav on your php web pages Andrew Overholt
April 09, 2009
18:58 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] How to customize your wiki left nav so it matches the left nav on your php web pages Mary Ruddy
11:04 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] eac moderator pin lost Oberhuber, Martin
10:51 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting tomorrow at 8am PDT Mik Kersten
April 08, 2009
06:07 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting tomorrow at 8am PDT Oberhuber, Martin
March 30, 2009
16:09 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 259610] Review versioning guidelines bugzilla-daemon
March 25, 2009
20:30 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC BOF Sven Efftinge
18:09 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC BOF Oliver E Cole
March 24, 2009
17:39 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC BOF Wayne Beaton
13:49 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC BOF Oberhuber, Martin
March 23, 2009
11:34 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] StAC Meeting Minutes March 22, 2009 Donald Smith
March 18, 2009
16:31 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] StAC Meeting reminder @ EclipseCon Donald Smith
11:11 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [ACTION REQUIRED]Reminder:Please contribute to the AC F2F Meeting Agenda Oberhuber, Martin
10:09 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [ACTION REQUIRED] Reminder:Please contribute to the AC F2F Meeting Agenda Schaefer, Doug
09:39 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [ACTION REQUIRED] Reminder: Please contribute to the AC F2F Meeting Agenda Oberhuber, Martin
09:35 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 269184] New: CDT user docs contain direct links to downloadable GPL'd EXEs bugzilla-daemon
March 12, 2009
22:36 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Invitation] EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Apr 9 5pm – 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx) Martin Oberhuber
22:32 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mar 12 AC meeting notes [ACTION REQUIRED] Oberhuber, Martin
March 10, 2009
12:19 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thursday March 12 -- DST changes! Oberhuber, Martin
March 09, 2009
08:24 Accepted: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Invitation] EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Apr 9 5pm - 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx) Oberhuber, Martin
08:20 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Invitation] EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Apr 9 5pm – 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx) Martin Oberhuber
March 05, 2009
10:12 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 267205] [mentors] Recruit a Mentor for PMF bugzilla-daemon
10:09 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 267205] [mentors] Recruit a Mentor for PMF bugzilla-daemon
10:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 267205] [mentors] Recruit a Mentor for PMF bugzilla-daemon
09:55 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 267205] New: [mentors] Recruit a Mentor for PMF bugzilla-daemon
March 04, 2009
10:56 Accepted: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Invitation] EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Mar 12 5pm - 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx) Scharf, Michael
10:10 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Invitation] EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Mar 12 5pm – 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx) Martin Oberhuber
February 25, 2009
14:33 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers should know Wayne Beaton
13:09 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers should know Mike Wilson
11:50 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers should know Oberhuber, Martin
11:01 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers should know Wayne Beaton
09:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers should know Oisin Hurley
February 24, 2009
13:28 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentoring Jetty? Jeff McAffer
11:31 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers should know Oberhuber, Martin
11:19 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentoring Jetty? Wayne Beaton
11:17 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers should know Wayne Beaton
10:55 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentoring Jetty? Mik Kersten
10:52 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentoring Jetty? Mik Kersten
10:51 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentoring Jetty? Chris Aniszczyk
10:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentoring Jetty? Markus Knauer
10:28 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentoring Jetty? Wayne Beaton
February 17, 2009
23:10 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] StAC Meeting Minutes Donald Smith
05:40 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Sample Wiki Home Pages Oisin Hurley
February 16, 2009
13:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Sample Wiki Home Pages David Carver
13:34 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Sample Wiki Home Pages Chris Aniszczyk
08:47 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Sample Wiki Home Pages Oisin Hurley
February 13, 2009
15:34 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Sample Wiki Home Pages Gunnar Wagenknecht
14:30 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Sample Wiki Home Pages Andrew Overholt
13:50 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Sample Wiki Home Pages Gunnar Wagenknecht
13:46 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Sample Wiki Home Pages Chris Aniszczyk
February 12, 2009
13:38 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Sample Wiki Home Pages David Carver
February 10, 2009
10:20 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thursday 12 February Andrew Overholt
February 05, 2009
12:44 Accepted: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Invitation] EAC Phone Meeting @ 2009-02-12 11:00 - 12:00 (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx) Vandenbrink Mark-A60028
February 03, 2009
13:34 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Invitation] EAC Phone Meeting @ 2009-02-12 11:00 – 12:00 (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx) Andrew Overholt
January 29, 2009
10:09 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 262907] New: Define and document a process for Reference Platforms bugzilla-daemon
January 28, 2009
21:52 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 262865] New: Consider i18n patches against maintenance branches bugzilla-daemon
January 23, 2009
10:59 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 262189] [org] Create a medium for "closed" group discussions on the AC bugzilla-daemon
10:35 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 262186] New: [org] Subject tags for AC bugzilla bugzilla-daemon
05:39 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 262124] Create a separate source repository for translations of help files bugzilla-daemon
January 22, 2009
23:32 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 262124] New: Create a separate source repository for translations of help files bugzilla-daemon
09:57 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 262018] New: Revise the Version Numbering Guidelines to take external providers into account bugzilla-daemon
January 21, 2009
12:57 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 261874] New: provisional API conventions bugzilla-daemon
09:14 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 256220] [mentors] Recruit a Mentor for eclipse SLDT bugzilla-daemon
03:55 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 261766] Push the non-externalized strings flag as an error on RC builds. bugzilla-daemon
02:15 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 261766] New: Push the non-externalized strings flag as an error on RC builds. bugzilla-daemon
January 19, 2009
12:48 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 261544] New: Need a process and policy for API deprecation bugzilla-daemon
10:16 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC Call on API Deprecation Oberhuber, Martin

Mail converted by MHonArc

Back to the top