Skip to main content
eclipse.org-architecture-council Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
November 12, 2009
11:15 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] screenshot for Discovery UI for today's meeting Mik Kersten
11:02 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for today's call Tim deBoer
November 11, 2009
14:40 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: EAC meeting tomorrow at 11 EST Mik Kersten
10:51 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: EAC meeting tomorrow at 11 EST Tom Schindl
10:48 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: EAC meeting tomorrow at 11 EST Oberhuber, Martin
October 28, 2009
10:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 303 Oisin Hurley
09:57 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 303 Wayne Beaton
09:39 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 281553] Eclipse Portable - eliminate use of absolute paths bugzilla-daemon
October 16, 2009
14:58 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 292567] New: Practice of Exporting all packages bugzilla-daemon
October 15, 2009
02:58 Accepted: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Nov 12 5pm – 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx) Kolb, Bernd
October 14, 2009
09:16 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 327 - Dynamic Contents Delivery Service API for Java ME - Public Review Wayne Beaton
October 13, 2009
14:47 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What Eclipse stuff is in maven repo now Wayne Beaton
14:41 Re: [Fwd: Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What Eclipse stuff is in maven repo now] Wayne Beaton
14:31 Re: [Fwd: Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What Eclipse stuff is in maven repo now] David Carver
13:01 [Fwd: Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What Eclipse stuff is in maven repo now] Wayne Beaton
October 12, 2009
08:09 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What Eclipse stuff is in maven repo now Douglas Clarke
October 09, 2009
06:05 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 281553] Eclipse Portable - eliminate use of absolute paths bugzilla-daemon
05:20 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 235828] Provide a standard website template for new projects being provisioned bugzilla-daemon
05:02 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Nov 12 5pm – 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx) Martin Oberhuber
October 08, 2009
16:11 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for ArchitectureCouncil Oberhuber, Martin
14:02 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What Eclipse stuff is in maven repo now Wayne Beaton
12:27 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Notes of the AC 8-Oct call are now online Oberhuber, Martin
12:00 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 291094] Do we really need 4 different ways to install adapters / extensions bugzilla-daemon
11:51 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What Eclipse stuff is in maven repo now Andrew Overholt
October 07, 2009
19:16 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for ArchitectureCouncil Wenfeng Li
14:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Oliver E Cole
October 06, 2009
23:30 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Eugene Chan
18:25 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for ArchitectureCouncil Oberhuber, Martin
17:41 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for ArchitectureCouncil Linda Chan
17:14 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council David Carver
15:05 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for ArchitectureCouncil Gary Xue
10:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Darin Wright
10:16 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council John Graham
10:15 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Mike Milinkovich
10:01 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Neil Hauge
09:39 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Oliver Wolf
09:29 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Oisin Hurley
09:19 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for ArchitectureCouncil Gaff, Doug
08:42 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Cédric Brun
08:26 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Andrew Overholt
03:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Sven Efftinge
03:00 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Ed Merks
02:38 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Kolb, Bernd
02:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Gunnar Wagenknecht
01:10 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Markus Knauer
00:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Doug Schaefer
00:28 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council David M Williams
October 05, 2009
23:21 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Mary Ruddy
22:30 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Darin Swanson
22:27 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Mik Kersten
21:41 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Boris Bokowski
21:34 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Chris Aniszczyk
21:32 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Wayne Beaton
09:53 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Monthly meeting next Thursday -please add to agenda Gaff, Doug
00:54 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Monthly meeting next Thursday - please add to agenda John Arthorne
October 02, 2009
03:37 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Oct 8 11am – 12pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx) Ed Merks
01:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Monthly meeting next Thursday - please add to agenda David Carver
October 01, 2009
21:49 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Monthly meeting next Thursday - please add to agenda Oberhuber, Martin
21:43 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Oct 8 5pm – 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx) Martin Oberhuber
05:26 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 291011] New: pdt-incubator is looking for mentors bugzilla-daemon
September 24, 2009
10:04 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 290407] New: "Financial Platform" project proposal needs mentors bugzilla-daemon
September 12, 2009
15:13 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fedora bug status workflow Gunnar Wagenknecht
September 10, 2009
14:20 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Notes of AC 10-Sep call are nowonline Oberhuber, Martin
14:18 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Notes of AC 10-Sep call are now online Thomas Watson
14:07 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Notes of AC 10-Sep call are now online Oberhuber, Martin
11:48 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Meeting next Thursday - please add to agenda Anne Jacko
11:45 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fedora bug status workflow Andrew Overholt
11:08 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Meeting next Thursday - please add to agenda John Arthorne
11:07 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] ***URGENT*** conf.bride issues Oberhuber, Martin
11:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Meeting next Thursday - please add to agenda David Carver
11:05 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Meeting next Thursday - please add to agenda Mik Kersten
11:01 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Meeting next Thursday - please add to agenda Darin Swanson
09:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Sep 10 5pm – 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx) Cédric Brun
September 08, 2009
22:26 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 283 Wayne Beaton
September 07, 2009
04:20 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 288721] New: Publishing projects quality/consistency metrics bugzilla-daemon
September 04, 2009
11:36 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Sep 10 11am – 12pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx) Ed Merks
10:12 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 288644] New: Decide of group ids for Eclipse Maven artifacts bugzilla-daemon
10:03 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AUTO: Eugene Chan/Toronto/IBM is out of the office. (returning 09/08/2009) Eugene Chan
09:13 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Meeting next Thursday - please add to agenda Oberhuber, Martin
09:09 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Sep 10 5pm – 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx) Martin Oberhuber
09:06 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council]Code quality/consistency reports publication Oberhuber, Martin
September 03, 2009
11:07 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Code quality/consistency reports publication Cédric Brun
10:43 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Code quality/consistency reports publication Oisin Hurley
10:03 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Code quality/consistency reports publication David Carver
08:21 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Code quality/consistency reports publication Andrew Overholt
04:25 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Code quality/consistency reports publication Cédric Brun
September 02, 2009
13:58 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 288393] New: Bugzilla best practices: assigning bugs to '-triaged' should be done via a status instead bugzilla-daemon
August 26, 2009
16:28 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 281091] [mentors] Mentor wanted for Newsreader Project bugzilla-daemon
August 25, 2009
11:02 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 287522] Request to move the 'maildemo' projects to the 'obsolete' folder bugzilla-daemon
03:32 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 287522] New: Request to move the 'maildemo' projects to the 'obsolete' folder bugzilla-daemon
August 24, 2009
02:43 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSRs for your consideration Kolb, Bernd
August 21, 2009
16:24 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Wiki Documentation Guideline David Carver
12:19 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSRs for your consideration Mik Kersten
03:28 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSRs for your consideration Gunnar Wagenknecht
August 19, 2009
10:29 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSRs for your consideration John Arthorne
10:07 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSRs for your consideration Wayne Beaton
August 14, 2009
10:35 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 331 Wayne Beaton
August 13, 2009
12:30 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Aug 13 5pm ? 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx) Darin Swanson
12:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Aug 13 5pm – 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx) Andrew Overholt
09:02 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for today's AC call... Gaff, Doug

Mail converted by MHonArc

Back to the top