eclipse.org-architecture-council Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
January 28, 09
21:52 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 262865] New: Consider i18n patches against maintenance branches bugzilla-daemon
January 23, 09
10:59 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 262189] [org] Create a medium for "closed" group discussions on the AC bugzilla-daemon
10:35 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 262186] New: [org] Subject tags for AC bugzilla bugzilla-daemon
05:39 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 262124] Create a separate source repository for translations of help files bugzilla-daemon
January 22, 09
23:32 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 262124] New: Create a separate source repository for translations of help files bugzilla-daemon
09:57 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 262018] New: Revise the Version Numbering Guidelines to take external providers into account bugzilla-daemon
January 21, 09
12:57 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 261874] New: provisional API conventions bugzilla-daemon
09:14 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 256220] [mentors] Recruit a Mentor for eclipse SLDT bugzilla-daemon
03:55 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 261766] Push the non-externalized strings flag as an error on RC builds. bugzilla-daemon
02:15 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 261766] New: Push the non-externalized strings flag as an error on RC builds. bugzilla-daemon
January 19, 09
12:48 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 261544] New: Need a process and policy for API deprecation bugzilla-daemon
10:16 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC Call on API Deprecation Oberhuber, Martin
January 17, 09
02:50 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 261408] New: I just want to write good code, help others, and have fun in the process, how does the foundation help me ? bugzilla-daemon
January 16, 09
11:55 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC Call on API Deprecation Oberhuber, Martin
11:39 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 15-Jan AC Phone Meeting Notes(ACTION REQUIRED!) Oberhuber, Martin
11:27 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 261365] New: Clarify that EPP packages are not supported products bugzilla-daemon
10:59 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 261361] New: Improve the AC web representation bugzilla-daemon
January 15, 09
12:59 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] StAC Meeting Minutes Donald Smith
January 13, 09
11:51 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thursday Oberhuber, Martin
09:30 RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] StAC Teleconference and Meeting at EclipseCon Oberhuber, Martin
08:51 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] StAC Teleconference and Meeting at EclipseCon Markus Knauer
08:02 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] StAC Teleconference and Meeting at EclipseCon Richard Gronback
07:54 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] StAC Teleconference and Meeting at EclipseCon Donald Smith
January 08, 09
10:37 Accepted: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Invitation] Eclipse EAC Phone Meeting (NEW) @ Thu Jan 15 5pm - 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Vandenbrink Mark-A60028
January 02, 09
12:03 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eugene Chan/Toronto/IBM is out of the office. Eugene Chan
10:53 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 259610] Review versioning guidelines bugzilla-daemon
December 23, 08
12:46 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Sorry -- mistake in approving a post Anne Jacko
10:37 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council Category page Oliver E Cole
09:37 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Accepted: Eclipse EAC Phone Meeting (NEW) Mary Ruddy
06:25 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] January AC Meeting Jan 15 Oberhuber, Martin
06:06 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Invitation] Eclipse EAC Phone Meeting (NEW) @ Thu Jan 15 5pm – 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Martin Oberhuber
December 22, 08
19:53 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council Category page David Carver
10:26 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council Categories on Wiki David Carver
December 20, 08
03:45 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Spare parts for your Automated machine_CNC/PLC_ and CNC Secondhand Machinery spares_for_AutomatedMachinery_CNC/PLC/Servo
December 18, 08
10:54 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 253889] Consider letting eclipse.org projects use an other bug tracking system than Bugzilla bugzilla-daemon
00:50 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 259199] Document and explain the icon folders layout bugzilla-daemon
December 17, 08
19:36 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 259196] Separate the debug framework from JDT bugzilla-daemon
18:43 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 259199] New: Document and explain the icon folders layout bugzilla-daemon
18:34 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 259196] New: Separate the debug framework from JDT bugzilla-daemon
December 16, 08
15:17 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: 16-Dec AC Phone Meeting Notes (ACTION REQUIRED!) Oberhuber, Martin
15:14 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 16-Dec AC Phone Meeting Notes (ACTION REQUIRED!) Oberhuber, Martin
14:12 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] You're nominated to join the Eclipse Architecture Council Oberhuber, Martin
11:33 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 258966] Linux Distros project needs a mentor bugzilla-daemon
11:22 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 258966] New: Linux Distros project needs a mentor bugzilla-daemon
09:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Reminder] Eclipse EAC Phone Meeting (NEW) @ Tue Dec 16 5pm – 6pm (Eclipse Architecture Council) Google Calendar
December 13, 08
11:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Reminder] Eclipse EAC Phone Meeting (NEW) @ Tue Dec 16 5pm – 6pm (Eclipse Architecture Council) Google Calendar
11:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Reminder] Eclipse EAC Phone Meeting (NEW) @ Tue Dec 16 5pm – 6pm (Eclipse Architecture Council) Google Calendar
December 11, 08
09:38 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 256477] STEM Project needs a project mentor bugzilla-daemon
December 10, 08
11:07 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers Should Know, December 2008 Wayne Beaton
08:47 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers Should Know, December 2008 Oisin Hurley
05:26 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers Should Know, December 2008 Oberhuber, Martin
01:26 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers Should Know, December 2008 Gunnar Wagenknecht
December 09, 08
19:20 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next AC meeting: Tuesday Dec 16at 11.00 EST Oisin Hurley
18:11 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next AC meeting: Tuesday Dec 16at 11.00 EST Mary Ruddy
17:33 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers Should Know, December 2008 Oisin Hurley
15:12 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers Should Know, December 2008 Wayne Beaton
14:46 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers Should Know, December 2008 Oberhuber, Martin
14:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers Should Know, December 2008 Wayne Beaton
11:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Reminder] Eclipse EAC Phone Meeting (NEW) @ Tue Dec 16 5pm – 6pm (Eclipse Architecture Council) Google Calendar
10:26 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next AC meeting: Tuesday Dec 16 at 11.00 EST Oberhuber, Martin
09:59 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 258096] New: Request a "Biography URL" slot in the Portal for personal information bugzilla-daemon
08:16 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Updated Invitation] Eclipse EAC Phone Meeting (NEW) @ Tue Dec 16 5pm – 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Martin Oberhuber
08:03 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentor Assignments on Portal Oberhuber, Martin
December 08, 08
18:11 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentor Assignments on Portal Anne Jacko
16:14 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentor Assignments on Portal Wayne Beaton
16:08 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentor Assignments on Portal Naci Dai
14:27 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentor Assignments on Portal Wayne Beaton
14:23 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentor Assignments on Portal Chris Aniszczyk
11:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Reminder] Eclipse EAC Phone Meeting (NEW) @ Thu Dec 11 5pm – 6pm (Eclipse Architecture Council) Google Calendar
December 04, 08
13:22 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers Should Know, December 2008 Oberhuber, Martin
12:43 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers Should Know, December 2008 Wayne Beaton
11:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Reminder] Eclipse EAC Phone Meeting (NEW) @ Thu Dec 11 5pm – 6pm (Eclipse Architecture Council) Google Calendar
December 03, 08
17:55 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC slot at the Board meeting next week Oberhuber, Martin
17:00 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [URGENT][participation required]: date for next week's AC meeting Oberhuber, Martin
November 26, 08
16:10 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC panel at EclipseCon Mik Kersten
15:44 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC panel at EclipseCon Ed Merks
15:30 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC panel at EclipseCon Jeff McAffer
14:12 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] EclipseCon Tutorial: EclipseDesign Patterns John Graham
13:35 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] EclipseCon Tutorial: EclipseDesign Patterns Oberhuber, Martin
13:31 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] EclipseCon Tutorial: Eclipse Design Patterns Oberhuber, Martin
13:12 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC panel at EclipseCon Wayne Beaton
12:59 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC panel at EclipseCon Mik Kersten
10:58 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 256660] New: Bugzilla grievance handling for users bugzilla-daemon
10:55 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC panel at EclipseCon Chris Aniszczyk
09:30 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC panel at EclipseCon Ed Merks
09:29 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC panel at EclipseCon Jeff McAffer
04:52 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC Face-to-face at EclipseCon Markus Knauer
November 25, 08
13:28 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 256477] New: STEM Project needs a project mentor bugzilla-daemon
13:17 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC Face-to-face at EclipseCon Mik Kersten
10:30 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 256448] New: How to treat propertyTesters from an API point of view bugzilla-daemon
10:29 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC Face-to-face at EclipseCon Chris Aniszczyk
November 24, 08
13:47 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC panel at EclipseCon Oberhuber, Martin
12:37 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC Face-to-face at EclipseCon Wayne Beaton
11:51 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC Face-to-face at EclipseCon Oberhuber, Martin
10:28 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fw: [eclipse-dev] API tooling now supports the @noextend restriction on interfaces Darin Wright
November 23, 08
06:32 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 256220] New: Recruit a Mentor for eclipse SLDT bugzilla-daemon
November 21, 08
12:40 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Face-to-Face meeting at ESE David Carver
11:43 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Face-to-Face meeting at ESE Gunnar Wagenknecht
11:27 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Face-to-Face meeting at ESE Oberhuber, Martin
November 19, 08
14:48 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Top 10 Process Recommendations (was: Eclipse Development Process) David Carver

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10