[eclipse.org-architecture-council] To SVN or not to SVN: is that the question?

Is it time to start thinking about deprecating SVN?

We almost never create new projects that use SVN; I'm thinking that it's
time to remove it as an option in the New Project Provisioning Request
form. i.e. all new project will be compelled to use Git.

Note that this is a different discussion from that of asking existing
SVN-based projects to move. But, I guess, that conversation can't be too
far behind.

Thoughts? Concerns? Issues?

Wayne

--