[eclipse.org-architecture-council] 12-Jan AC Meeting Notes

Hi all,

Notes of the meeting we just had are now posted:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/January_12_2012

Many thanks to Andrew Ross for filling us in on the current state of the Eclipse Long-Term Support initiative, and McQ for the short but very valuable update on 4.x.

I hope I captured the essence of what was discussed – if not it’s a Wiki so feel free to edit (I’m watching edits).

Andrew, could you propose a slot for when you could host the LTS follow-up Q&A session that we agreed on ?

Thanks,
Martin

Back to the top