Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Monthly meeting?

Me neither :/

sorry.

Le 08/03/2012 16:42, Achim Lörke a écrit :
Sorry,

can't make it today.

Achim

On 08.03.2012, at 16:15, Oberhuber, Martin wrote:

Hi all,

1. Yes we do have our monthly meeting today in 50 minutes

2. Yes a joint PC + AC meeting is scheduled for Sunday before EclipseCon (Mar 25, PC:1400-1600, PC+AC: 1600-1700)

3. Yes I would like to schedule a breakfast meeting at EclipseCon too - given the rush around things that seems like the best way getting together. While I'm not yet sure how well the Reston location will support that, I'd like to tentatively plan for Tue morning and confirm once we're at EclipseCon. I'm very open to other suggestions though.

Thanks,
Martin