tm-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
October 17, 12
15:06 [tm-dev] TM move from CVS to GIT Jose Manuel Garcia Maciel/Mexico/IBM
11:12 [tm-dev] Welcome Jose Manuel Garcia Maciel as a new tools.tm Committer portal on behalf of David McKnight
October 16, 12
12:36 Re: [tm-dev] Opening a connection in TerminalView programatically Kris De Volder
02:01 Re: [tm-dev] Opening a connection in TerminalView programatically Stieber, Uwe
October 15, 12
14:05 Re: [tm-dev] Opening a connection in TerminalView programatically Kris De Volder
October 13, 12
04:32 Re: [tm-dev] Opening a connection in TerminalView programatically Stieber, Uwe
October 12, 12
15:27 [tm-dev] Opening a connection in TerminalView programatically Kris De Volder
09:57 [tm-dev] Committer vote for Jose Manuel Garcia Maciel has been approved by the PMC portal on behalf of portal-noreply
05:00 Re: [tm-dev] Next committer meeting is on Tue 30-Oct Anna Dushistova
00:01 [tm-dev] Committer vote for Jose Manuel Garcia Maciel has concluded successfully portal on behalf of David McKnight
October 11, 12
16:05 [tm-dev] Next committer meeting is on Tue 30-Oct Oberhuber, Martin
October 06, 12
04:51 [tm-dev] 0 for Jose Manuel Garcia Maciel on tools.tm by Uwe Stieber portal on behalf of Uwe Stieber
October 05, 12
00:00 [tm-dev] Project meta data is out of date for tools.tm portal on behalf of emo
October 04, 12
16:22 Re: [tm-dev] TM 3-Oct Meeting Notes Anna Dushistova
14:49 [tm-dev] 0 for Jose Manuel Garcia Maciel on tools.tm by Kevin Doyle portal on behalf of Kevin Doyle
11:45 [tm-dev] +1 for Jose Manuel Garcia Maciel on tools.tm by Xuan Chen portal on behalf of Xuan Chen
11:42 Re: [tm-dev] TM 3-Oct Meeting Notes Xuan Chen
11:39 Re: [tm-dev] TM 3-Oct Meeting Notes David Dykstal
11:37 [tm-dev] +1 for Jose Manuel Garcia Maciel on tools.tm by David Dykstal portal on behalf of David Dykstal
11:34 [tm-dev] +1 for Jose Manuel Garcia Maciel on tools.tm by Martin Oberhuber portal on behalf of Martin Oberhuber
11:32 Re: [tm-dev] TM 3-Oct Meeting Notes David McKnight
11:25 [tm-dev] TM 3-Oct Meeting Notes Oberhuber, Martin
11:11 [tm-dev] Vote for Committer status for Jose Manuel Garcia Maciel was started by David McKnight portal on behalf of David McKnight
October 03, 12
14:44 Re: [tm-dev] RSE 3.4.1 final driver Xuan Chen
13:01 Re: [tm-dev] RSE 3.4.1 final driver Oberhuber, Martin
October 02, 12
10:13 Re: [tm-dev] RSE 3.4.1 final driver Xuan Chen
September 28, 12
17:38 [tm-dev] RSE 3.4.1 final driver Xuan Chen
September 26, 12
01:29 Re: [tm-dev] Git migration (was: 5-Sep monthly meeting notes) Stieber, Uwe
September 25, 12
13:41 [tm-dev] Git migration (was: 5-Sep monthly meeting notes) Anna Dushistova
September 19, 12
12:11 [tm-dev] TM-3.4.1 final build done Oberhuber, Martin
September 12, 12
15:26 Re: [tm-dev] Update site for RSE 3.4 does not exist any more Xuan Chen
15:11 Re: [tm-dev] Update site for RSE 3.4 does not exist any more Anna Dushistova
15:04 Re: [tm-dev] Update site for RSE 3.4 does not exist any more Xuan Chen
14:58 Re: [tm-dev] Update site for RSE 3.4 does not exist any more Anna Dushistova
13:15 [tm-dev] Update site for RSE 3.4 does not exist any more Xuan Chen
September 09, 12
16:06 Re: [tm-dev] 5-Sep monthly meeting notes Anna Dushistova
September 05, 12
13:16 [tm-dev] 5-Sep monthly meeting notes Oberhuber, Martin
August 27, 12
10:17 Re: [tm-dev] Git migration update Anna Dushistova
09:56 Re: [tm-dev] Git migration update David Dykstal
August 22, 12
10:39 Re: [tm-dev] Git migration update Anna Dushistova
August 21, 12
17:50 [tm-dev] Git migration update Anna Dushistova
August 09, 12
13:11 Re: [tm-dev] git migration... Stieber, Uwe
11:42 [tm-dev] git migration... Oberhuber, Martin
July 26, 12
15:01 [tm-dev] RSE remote sudo commands Mike Wrighton
09:45 [tm-dev] NullPointerException on launching Local Program ksh shell first session from Terminal View Nayna Jain
June 27, 12
13:37 Re: [tm-dev] Need to remove TM H- M- and L- builds David Dykstal
12:36 Re: [tm-dev] No TM monthly meeting next week David Dykstal
11:03 [tm-dev] No TM monthly meeting next week Oberhuber, Martin
10:33 Re: [tm-dev] TM 3.4 has been released with Juno David Dykstal
09:09 [tm-dev] TM 3.4 has been released with Juno Oberhuber, Martin
June 26, 12
03:56 [tm-dev] Need to remove TM H- M- and L- builds Oberhuber, Martin
June 21, 12
08:36 [tm-dev] FW: [Bug 380684] [release] tools.tm 3.4 Oberhuber, Martin
June 13, 12
13:19 Re: [tm-dev] TM 3.4 Release Review Slides David McKnight
08:58 [tm-dev] TM 3.4 New & Noteworthy Oberhuber, Martin
June 12, 12
18:14 Re: [tm-dev] TM 3.4 Release Review Slides Anna Dushistova
17:32 Re: [tm-dev] TM 3.4 Release Review Slides David Dykstal
16:53 [tm-dev] TM 3.4 Release Review Slides Oberhuber, Martin
June 01, 12
21:16 Re: [tm-dev] TM Secure Storage Tests ? David Dykstal
May 30, 12
11:14 [tm-dev] Released TM 3.4RC2 Oberhuber, Martin
09:51 [tm-dev] TM Tycho Builds Oberhuber, Martin
08:24 [tm-dev] TM Secure Storage Tests ? Oberhuber, Martin
May 22, 12
14:51 [tm-dev] TM 3.4rc1 is released Oberhuber, Martin
May 07, 12
17:07 [tm-dev] TM 3.4M7 is available Oberhuber, Martin
May 05, 12
00:00 [tm-dev] Project meta data is out of date for tools.tm portal on behalf of emo
April 05, 12
00:00 [tm-dev] Project meta data is out of date for tools.tm portal on behalf of emo
April 04, 12
15:11 [tm-dev] FYI: Reproducable Build Qualifiers for Tycho Oberhuber, Martin
13:27 [tm-dev] 4-Apr monthly meeting notes Oberhuber, Martin
April 02, 12
00:00 [tm-dev] IP CQs waiting on your team portal on behalf of emo
March 28, 12
00:00 [tm-dev] IP CQs waiting on your team portal on behalf of emo
March 23, 12
00:00 [tm-dev] IP CQs waiting on your team portal on behalf of emo
March 17, 12
00:00 [tm-dev] IP CQs waiting on your team portal on behalf of emo
March 12, 12
00:00 [tm-dev] IP CQs waiting on your team portal on behalf of emo
March 07, 12
12:41 [tm-dev] 7-Mar committer meeting notes Oberhuber, Martin
00:00 [tm-dev] IP CQs waiting on your team portal on behalf of emo
March 05, 12
00:00 [tm-dev] Project meta data is out of date for tools.tm portal on behalf of emo
February 01, 12
13:19 [tm-dev] TM considers retiring the RSE Telnet Subsystem Oberhuber, Martin
13:19 [tm-dev] TM 1-Feb Monthly Meeting Notes Oberhuber, Martin
January 31, 12
11:20 [tm-dev] RSE password saving on Eclipse 4.2 Oberhuber, Martin
January 20, 12
03:53 Re: [tm-dev] FYI: The RXTX repo has been p2'ized Oberhuber, Martin
January 19, 12
13:45 Re: [tm-dev] FYI: The RXTX repo has been p2'ized Anna Dushistova
13:17 Re: [tm-dev] FYI: The RXTX repo has been p2'ized Anna Dushistova
05:36 Re: [tm-dev] FYI: The RXTX repo has been p2'ized Oberhuber, Martin
January 18, 12
12:18 Re: [tm-dev] FYI: The RXTX repo has been p2'ized Stieber, Uwe
11:41 Re: [tm-dev] FYI: The RXTX repo has been p2'ized Anna Dushistova
10:11 Re: [tm-dev] The RXTX repo has been p2'ized Stieber, Uwe
04:36 [tm-dev] FYI: The RXTX repo has been p2'ized Oberhuber, Martin
January 04, 12
12:27 [tm-dev] TM 4-Jan Meeting Notes Oberhuber, Martin
10:13 [tm-dev] TM monthly meeting today Oberhuber, Martin
05:51 Re: [tm-dev] Converting TM to tycho-same feature and plugin ids problem Anna Dushistova
December 14, 11
00:42 Re: [tm-dev] Converting TM to tycho-same feature and plugin ids problem Stieber, Uwe
December 13, 11
14:17 Re: [tm-dev] Converting TM to tycho-same feature and plugin ids problem Oberhuber, Martin
11:22 Re: [tm-dev] Converting TM to tycho-same feature and plugin ids problem Anna Dushistova
07:08 Re: [tm-dev] Converting TM to tycho-same feature and plugin ids problem Oberhuber, Martin
00:54 Re: [tm-dev] Converting TM to tycho-same feature and plugin ids problem Stieber, Uwe
December 12, 11
19:57 [tm-dev] Converting TM to tycho-same feature and plugin ids problem Anna Dushistova
December 09, 11
08:52 Re: [tm-dev] Recent changes in TM 3.2.x Stream ? David Dykstal
08:39 Re: [tm-dev] Recent changes in TM 3.2.x Stream ? David McKnight
04:49 [tm-dev] Recent changes in TM 3.2.x Stream ? Oberhuber, Martin
October 20, 11
16:04 Re: [tm-dev] Update sites download Vladimir Prus
September 30, 11
12:43 Re: [tm-dev] Update sites download Vladimir Prus

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10