[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [tm-dev] Next committer meeting is on Tue 30-Oct



On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 12:05 AM, Oberhuber, Martin <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks all,

 

I’ve moved the committer meeting to Tuesday Oct 30:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/TM/Meetings/30-Oct-2012

 

Anna please schedule the git migration for Monday Oct 29.

 

Regarding the build, I don’t quite see why you are hesitant fixing the pom.xml in our sandbox today … if you do this in a branch, you should be able to

 

git format-patch HEAD^

 

at any time, and you’ll be able to apply that patch after the real migration.

Knowing that we can build out of git any time would make me feel better … and DaveD too I’d guess.

BTW is our Tycho build on the latest CBI (consider the changes that Uwe did for TCF) ?


Not yet. It will.
 

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

 

From: tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anna Dushistova
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2012 10:22 PM
To: TM project developer discussions
Subject: Re: [tm-dev] TM 3-Oct Meeting Notes

 

I am fine with it too.

 

Anna.

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 7:42 PM, Xuan Chen <xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good for me as well.

Regards,

Xuan Chen, Problem Determination Tools for IBM i
(905) 413-3769 T/L 313-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx



Inactive hide details for David Dykstal ---04/10/2012 11:41:14 AM---That will work for me too.David Dykstal ---04/10/2012 11:41:14 AM---That will work for me too.

David Dykstal <dykstal@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/10/2012 11:37 AM

Please respond to
TM project developer discussions <tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To

TM project developer discussions <tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [tm-dev] TM 3-Oct Meeting Notes

 


That will work for me too.


--
David Dykstal
Sent with Sparrow (http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/?sig)


On Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 10:30 AM, David McKnight wrote:

> Tuesday should be okay for me too.
>
> ____________________________________
> David McKnight
> Phone: 905-413-3902 , T/L: 969-3902
> Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx)
> Mail: D1/YFY/8200/TOR
> ____________________________________
>
>
> "Oberhuber, Martin" ---04/10/2012 11:27:07 AM---Hi all, our meeting notes from yesterday are now online:
>
>
> From:
>
> "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)>
>
> To:
>
> "tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)" <tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)>
>
> Date:
>
> 04/10/2012 11:27 AM
>
> Subject:
>
> [tm-dev] TM 3-Oct Meeting Notes
>
> Sent by:
>
> tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx)
>
>
> Hi all,
>
> our meeting notes from yesterday are now online:
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/TM/Meetings/3-Oct-2012
>
> We talked about moving the next meeting to Wed Oct 31 ,
> could we do Tuesday Oct 30 as well ?
> That would work better for me.
>
> Thanks,
> Martin_______________________________________________
> tm-dev mailing list
> tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)
> http://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/tm-dev
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> tm-dev mailing list
> tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)
> http://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/tm-dev



_______________________________________________
tm-dev mailing list
tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/tm-dev


_______________________________________________
tm-dev mailing list
tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/tm-dev

 


_______________________________________________
tm-dev mailing list
tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/tm-dev


PNG image

PNG image

GIF image