From:        "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "David Dykstal        (dykstal@xxxxxxx)" <dykstal@xxxxxxx>, "Dave McKnight (dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx)" <dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        06/26/2012 02:56 AM
Subject:        [tm-dev] Need to remove TM H- M- and L- builds
Sent by:        tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

We need to remove TM H-, M- and L- builds on our download space TODAY
in order to ease the task for mirrors on juno.

Personally Iā€™d like to delete all except the latest build ā€“ let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect ā€“ Development Tools, Wind River
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6