Re: [tm-dev] Git migration (was: 5-Sep monthly meeting notes)

Hi Anna,

Clone looks good. Log looks OK. Cvs2svn appears to have created some unnecessary commits to handle the tags, but that appears the way that script works, so we can live with that. I did not do any commit but I'm expecting this will be OK too.

Thanks, Best regards, Uwe :)